Paranormal Dog in photo

by Expert...on everything...
Published on January 28th, 2008, 2:55 pm
Rift: X

BecauseHeLives wrote:
Hissy fit? I tell ya dude. You can't read people worth a flip, can ya?

I read you like a book the first time you responded to one of my posts.

Siiiggghhhhh... here we go again....

1184040522276lb8.jpg
1184040522276lb8.jpg (42.07 KiB) Viewed 120 times
John Cleese: The audience is too uninformed. I blame the Americans. Nation of obese, violent, pig-ignorant, bible-thumping morons contaminating world culture. That’s why I spend most of my time here in France.. Beautiful isn’t it? Just look at those olive trees.

Interviewer: This is Santa Barbara.
January 28th, 2008, 2:55 pm

RebelSnake wrote:
BecauseHeLives wrote:
Hissy fit? I tell ya dude. You can't read people worth a flip, can ya?

Nooo you didn't. You're so far off base you're not even in the ballpark dude.

How do you know I'm off base if I haven't told you. Are you psychic , telepathic, or clairvoyant?
Ignore List: Nfidel; Pitbullferlucifer; C. Alice

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

"Why am I such a stupid atheist?" - C. Alice
January 28th, 2008, 3:15 pm
BecauseHeLives

BecauseHeLives wrote:
RebelSnake wrote:

How do you know I'm off base if I haven't told you. Are you psychic , telepathic, or clairvoyant?[/quote]

Your opinion of others shows in your treatment of them. It's not that difficult to see your opinion of me is less than stellar. Not that I'm going to lose any sleep over it.
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you "choose" to respond to it.

SouthernFriedInfidel wrote: If you believe things that are contradicted by the evidence, then you are on a path built on falsehoods.
January 28th, 2008, 3:35 pm
RebelSnake

RebelSnake wrote:
BecauseHeLives wrote:
RebelSnake wrote:

How do you know I'm off base if I haven't told you. Are you psychic , telepathic, or clairvoyant?

Your opinion of others shows in your treatment of them. It's not that difficult to see your opinion of me is less than stellar. Not that I'm going to lose any sleep over it.[/quote]

So you aren't psychic , telepathic, or clairvoyant. You claim to be intuitive?

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

January 28th, 2008, 3:37 pm
BecauseHeLives

BecauseHeLives wrote:
RebelSnake wrote:
Your opinion of others shows in your treatment of them. It's not that difficult to see your opinion of me is less than stellar. Not that I'm going to lose any sleep over it.

I can read. It doesn't take a genious to figure out you're not one of my ardent fans, what with the insults and putdowns and name calling.

SouthernFriedInfidel wrote: If you believe things that are contradicted by the evidence, then you are on a path built on falsehoods.
January 28th, 2008, 3:43 pm
RebelSnake

RebelSnake wrote:
BecauseHeLives wrote:
RebelSnake wrote:

I can read. It doesn't take a genious to figure out you're not one of my ardent fans, what with the insults and putdowns and name calling.

I think you are misguided and generally angry at God for the position in life that you currently have. You have zero patience for anyone that professes to be a believer and you jump at the chance to ridicule them when they do.

I don't hate you at all. The truth be told, I don't hate anyone in this forum. I certainly do dislike a lot of the things that you (and others in the forum) do and stand for. Nonetheless, and I know you could care less, I do remember you (and others here) in my prayers. If I hated you I seriously doubt that I would do such a thing.

January 28th, 2008, 4:21 pm
BecauseHeLives

BecauseHeLives wrote:
I think you are misguided and generally angry at God for the position in life that you currently have. You have zero patience for anyone that professes to be a believer and you jump at the chance to ridicule them when they do.

Like I said earlier, dude you are way off base.

January 28th, 2008, 4:31 pm
RebelSnake

RebelSnake wrote:
BecauseHeLives wrote:

Like I said earlier, dude you are way off base.

Your past posts betray you.

January 28th, 2008, 4:42 pm
BecauseHeLives

BecauseHeLives wrote:

Okay then, produce some of these posts and show me where of you speak.

January 28th, 2008, 4:51 pm
RebelSnake

RebelSnake wrote:
BecauseHeLives wrote:

Too many and don't really care to put time into it. It's obvious. Every post that I make concerning Christianity you are there pretty quick to denounce it in some sarcastic form or another. You are also SFI's sidekick responder when he starts an anti-Christian thread.

Please continue with your spitting match...

January 28th, 2008, 5:07 pm
BecauseHeLives

BecauseHeLives wrote:
RebelSnake wrote:
BecauseHeLives wrote:

Too many and don't really care to put time into it. It's obvious. Every post that I make concerning Christianity you are there pretty quick to denounce it in some sarcastic form or another. You are also SFI's sidekick responder when he starts an anti-Christian thread.

Please continue with your spitting match...

I figured as much. You make all these baseless accusations and then refuse to back them up when asked to.

January 29th, 2008, 8:08 am
RebelSnake

Return to X