·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Valentine Cookies

by Liv | Published on February 10th, 2010, 12:03 pm | Food
DSCF7782.JPG
DSCF7781.JPG
DSCF7780.JPG

Shan's in the kitchen baking up a storm of Valentine sugar cookies... when done should come out like her Halloween ones. Good day for baking too. Went for a walk and my Labrador was like a little kite. It's always good to come home to a house that smells like cookies on a cold day. Lets just hope the wind doesn't blow a tree over and knock the power out.

This is a bit off topic, but I recently bought a used range identical to yours. Maybe you can answer a question for me. Does yours make a clicking sound when pre-heating, as if a relay is being opened and closed? I've never used one that did this, although the thing seems to work just fine. I do think I need to adjust the thermostat knob for the oven though, but I don't have a thermometer scaled high enough with which to gauge the oven temp.

Oh, and the cookies look great Shannon.
February 10th, 2010, 1:33 pm
Nfidel

I believe it does have lots of relays. The one I love is the pressure sensitive top. Since we have very little counter space, I'll often work on top of the range, and found when I'm kneading dough I hear click/click/click as I put pressure on it.

I did have to up the temp on ours because our last stove cooked hot and this one cooked cool.

There's supposed to be a toast on top rack test -> time you can use to set the tempeture.... but I can't remember how that goes.

Here's the latest pics:

DSCF7785.JPG

DSCF7786.JPG

DSCF7791.JPG
February 10th, 2010, 6:19 pm
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

MMMMM!!!!!!! :drool:
February 11th, 2010, 8:59 am
Pineview Style

Return to Food