·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

BK Joe Turbo Coffee from Burger King

by Liv | Published on September 3rd, 2010, 1:18 pm | Food
Lately I`m hooked on McDonald`s mocha coffee. To darn covienent though I wish I could get shots of expresso added to it....

PLEASE Sarah Lee tell me where to get your delicious coffee. My husband and I always got it at BK and now we are shut off. Let me know where to go to get my coffee. The squeeky wheel gets the coffee.
September 5th, 2010, 8:24 pm
PINKY

mpmpm wrote:BK Coffee has been my absolute favorite until this morning -- they changed to seattle's best and now it tastes just like the rest of the cookie cutter crap out there. For those of us who don't load up our coffee with flavors and other goop, this is a real disappointment -- BK had the best natural flavor of them all until now. No more out of the way stops to find BK for me !!

100% totally agree. Just had my first (BK) cup of seatles best and it sucks. Now Mcdonalds AND Burger King have coffee that sucks. Old Mcdonals coffee was predictably good and hot. BK JOE coffee was good. :twisted:
September 19th, 2010, 11:21 am
coffeepup

I discovered the triple mocha venti at starbucks and never looked back.
September 19th, 2010, 11:54 am
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Amen to everyone who agrees BK's previous coffee rocked it! Seattles Best Sucks.
I'm determined to find that previous coffee, if anyone knows anything please post it.
September 23rd, 2010, 10:09 am
JTS

joanimaroni wrote:I have become obsessed with finding out how I can buy the douwe egbert prestige coffee to make at home. After contacting sara lee customer service, it appears to be impossible. I wonder if we started some kind of petition and had people sign it and then send it to sara lee headquarters if they would begin packaging to sell to the public. After drinking the coffee at BK, it was the 2nd time in a year that I was compelled to ask what kind of coffee they used. I was sure it was the same fantastic coffee I had at Fairmont Racetrack, which was where I also asked about the coffee they served. This is by far the very best coffee I have ever tasted and want to be able to drink it every day without visiting BK to do it.

Joan, I couldn't agree more. The coffee BK USED to have (BK Joe) was amazing. Unfortunately, as you must already know, they've switched to Seattle's Best, and it is truly horrible. If you ever found an answer to your question, or another place that sells Douwe Egberts coffee, please, please let me know! Thanks for your research.
October 2nd, 2010, 1:20 pm
[email protected]

Bring Back the BK Turbo, I have been calling the FL office and leaving meassages with out reply My friend always look forward to friday & sat nights so we can stay up watching tv with that large dark roasted coffee (please no sugar or cream) No one at BK is lisening to our ples
October 23rd, 2010, 7:17 pm
RAT

I USED TO STOP AND GET COFFEE FROM BURGER KING EVERY DAY, SOMETIMES 3 TIMES A DAY , AND GET FOOD ALOT TOO. BUT NOT ANYMORE . THE NEW COFFEE IS AWFUL AND I HAVE'NT BEEN BACK ANYMORE. THEY NEED TO BRING THE BK JOE BACK.
October 25th, 2010, 1:52 am
SARTAIN

The coffee now is like a mixture of charcol and hot water I threw the first cup away then asked when I orderedthe next cup what the change was. I think Starbucks is the worst ever and no longer go to BK.
October 27th, 2010, 2:53 pm
chgr383

There was no better than the old BK Joe. From the very first time I had it I said out loud to my coffe drinking friend that it was truly special. I will never return to Burger King.
October 28th, 2010, 7:01 pm
simplygruntled

it's so bad they're giving it away now, every Friday in November: Free coffee at BK.
November 4th, 2010, 9:30 am
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Return to Food