·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Pink's Hot Dogs of Hollywood California

by Liv | Published on May 22nd, 2007, 2:49 pm | Food

I really must apologize. I really expected to write more on this trip, but the lack of any Internet at all has left this a difficult task. I'm currently at Hobart Park in Ventura stealing, err... borrowing... someones nice Internet.

I can't stay long but I wanted to post something. I've got a lot that I've copied to the hard-drive that "will" get posted, eventually.

So we went to Santa Monica, and to the pier yesterday. They were doing the premier to that new Penguin movie called "surfs up" and Sony had pretty much shut down the amusement park. That sucked. So we shot over to Hollywood and stopped at pinks. Pink's is the west coast legend in Hot Dogs. They have stars on the walls and hot-dogs named after them. You can get a Martha Stewart dog or a Rosie' O Donnell Dog. Personally I went for an "America the Beautiful Dog" which comes topped with pastrami, tomatoes lettuce and a jalapeno bratwurst.

Basically, at Pink's, they've mastered the art of hot-dogs. And from the unique to the conservative: mustard, chili and onions, they've got you covered. With toppings like guacamole, salsa, and pastrami there is and endless number of combinations patrons of Pinks can create.

Pink's hot-dogs is by far is the funnest, and most required part of any trip to Los Angeles.

Return to Food