·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

The Truth about Global Warming

by Liv | Published on September 23rd, 2008, 5:51 pm | Science
I've seen that on other sites too...

It goes along with what we've been saying here for sometime. (though I can't find the thread- note to self: build graphical search.)

I fully plan to go a lighter color come roof replacement time... also hope to reduce cooling costs.

September 23rd, 2008, 5:54 pm
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

"The ocean could encroach more than a mile inland in parts of North Carolina."

via Ed: cite
November 14th, 2010, 10:58 am
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

"The climate is gone" -Karl Rove

“I believe that is the infallible word of God, and that's the way it is going to be for his creation... The earth will end only when God declares its time to be over. Man will not destroy this earth. This earth will not be destroyed by a flood." John Shimkus

"Believe all the junk science about global warming you want...sometimes it is better to let a pig play in its on slop." thesumofyourfears

Unfortunately we're all going to be playing in Summy's slop. Or our children will be. And from the evidence, God doesn't give a (expletive) about an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet orbiting a small unregarded yellow sun far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Milky Way Galaxy
All stupid ideas pass through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is ridiculed. Third, it is ridiculed
November 14th, 2010, 11:19 am
A Person

Return to Science