·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Happy Saint Patricks Day!!!

by Liv | Published on March 15th, 2009, 3:47 pm | News
DSCF6917.JPG

Here in London we celebrated Saint Patrick's Day in style at Trafalgar Square after doing lunch (doing... that's so European) with Smiler, and Smilette in London. It was a huge party in front of the National Gallery with tons of rock stars, music, and green. Shannon and I both got a pint of Guinness fresh off the taps, and a Guinness dog and chips... That's when Shannon started asking all the boy's in the plaid skirts for pictures:

DSCF6913.JPG

DSCF6910.JPG

DSCF6911.JPG

DSCF6915.JPG

I'm telling you... these Irish-English know how to throw a get-together.... This thing was bigger then some college parties I've been too. Given the monumental gravity of me, a simple minded average person finding herself in the largest most diverse city in the world at one of the biggest Saint Patrick's day celebration, I'm having a hard time getting my head around it... Well, that, and John Barrowman the other day.

Irish_clan.jpg

Tomorrow it's off to Cardiff, and with Internet a whopping 15 quid a day... I'll write everything else up when we land later this week... till then... Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

So sad I'm not there this year.
March 16th, 2010, 5:58 pm
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Return to News