Is Bill O'Reilly really this stupid?

by
Willyum48

Published on November 23rd, 2009, 12:32 pm
Rift: News

The part I like best is the rabid attacks from participants here who have yet to put forth one thing of substance...."yeah, man you don't know what you're talking about" ...."Obama is my Hero, O'Liely and Beck are bums they just lie"....really?
Let's face it, you can fool some of the people some of the time.....etc.
Had the goofy assed GOP ran anyone of substance (McCain and Palin_not) there would be a whole different conversation going on here. Obama is the single least qualified person to ever hold that office..and that would include Carter and the Bush II. His entire Staff is made up of amatuers and folks like you meet on the HATE the GOP blogs like this one. I sometimes get tired of the "I hate everyone who has the least bit of thought that does not sound like the daily thought requirements as set forth by CNN and the NY Times"
I think, since the average age on this board is likely the entirely clusless 17-23 group...I need to leave.
Enjoy your FREE healthcare, your Free Socal Security, your Free WalMart made in China (expletive) and your Free life, your Free Green car, your Free Green powered house, your Free drugs, and the Free everything else you voted for....Bye...don't bother to sling back...I left...good ridence, EH?
November 23rd, 2009, 12:32 pm

Willyum48 wrote:As for the 6 years...that would be a BS and an MS....loser. And about 18 months to go for PhD.
Maybe more than 18 months if you're unable to construct a coherent sentence. Before you try to write your thesis, you should learn the correct use of an ellipsis, which is not the written equivalent of 'um' or to excuse a badly constructed sentence.

Willyum48 wrote:It appears that the World I was involved in during my 6 year sentence at NYU has no connection to the real World

Presumably it wasn't such a bad sentence since, by your account, you chose to extend it twice.

Willyum48 wrote:Palin is a light weight, I agree. But if the measure of a President is whether or not they graduated from an Ivy League indoctrination tank....we have a lot of trouble to look forward to. Palin...not ready for anything...but her basic qualifications, other than Teleprompter and being used as a tool by his/her party, are superior to Obamas...in an extremely low stakes race.
If by 'basic qualifications' you mean she is an adult and born in the USA, which are the only constitutional qualifications, then she meets those basic requirements. But if light weight is good enough for you then go for it. I really would like to see her as the GOP candidate, but I do think she is smart enough to know her limitations. It would involve work and commitment which she has demonstrated she lacks. She can make more money by being a celebrity (along with her alter-ego, Levi).

Willyum48 wrote:My challenge to all...bring me 1 FACT that was spouted by either of those two characters that actually is not a fact. Be wery wery careful here folks

OK, here's one.

Open Video In New Window

Beck wrote:Does this sound familiar? It should. One of the spookiest guys in the administration is John Holdren. He's the "Hey, let's sterilize the drinking water to stop overpopulation. Let's force abortions so we don't have too many kids."

Religion is regarded by the common people as true; by the wise as false, and by politicians as useful." Lucius Annaeus Seneca 4 BCE - 65CE
November 23rd, 2009, 12:45 pm
A Person

Willyum48 wrote:The part I like best is the rabid attacks from participants here who have yet to put forth one thing of substance...."yeah, man you don't know what you're talking about" ...."Obama is my Hero, O'Liely and Beck are bums they just lie"....really?

Hm. Wheels coming off the little red wagon. "rabid attacks"? Where? Moving the goal posts from "one fact" to "one thing of substance." Actually, I thought that O'reilly considered the "birther" issue to be substantive, yet that whole pile of BS was a lie from top to bottom. And the "death panel" crap was substantive enough to send people across the country into frenzies all summer. I'll be interested to see if you calm down enough to actuallly show the FACTS that support these ridiculous things.
Let's face it, you can fool some of the people some of the time.....etc.

Riiiiiight. :roll:
Had the goofy assed GOP ran anyone of substance (McCain and Palin_not) there would be a whole different conversation going on here.

I rather doubt that. After the past 8 years of shrubbery running the White House and Republicans helping him ruin the country at every turn, the Democrats could have put a retarded Guinea fowl at the top of the ticket and beat any "substantive" pair the Republicans cared to put up. And O'Reilly and Beck would have still be screaming bloody murder at everything said Guinea fowl managed to do.
Obama is the single least qualified person to ever hold that office..and that would include Carter and the Bush II.

:clap:
The wheels have all fallen off now, Sir William! And they're rolling off in 4 different directions. So funny!
His entire Staff is made up of amatuers and folks like you meet on the HATE the GOP blogs like this one. I sometimes get tired of the "I hate everyone who has the least bit of thought that does not sound like the daily thought requirements as set forth by CNN and the NY Times"

While this bit of savage Farright Town hyperbole has little going for it I'll respond to one point, just so that you'll know how far off base you are. I do NOT hate the Republican Party. I pity it because it has been taken away from the good decent conservative folks who used long ago to make it respectable, and been made into a platform for extreme nuts and demagogues who have no clue what it means to be "conservative."

If I had one hope for the Republicans, it would be that they find a way to get the nuts out of their hair and out of their leadership so that at least a semblance of balance and thoughtful opposition could be brought back to Washington. When might that happen? Depends on how long the nuts work to stay on top of the heap in the party.

I think, since the average age on this board is likely the entirely clusless 17-23 group...I need to leave.

Even if this were even CLOSE (and it isn't), why would the age of posters have any bearing? You have yet to respond to any point made to you about your claims, and from what I've seen most are valid things that a reasonable, intelligent person would WANT to respond to.
Enjoy your FREE healthcare, your Free Socal Security, your Free WalMart made in China (expletive) and your Free life, your Free Green car, your Free Green powered house, your Free drugs, and the Free everything else you voted for....Bye...don't bother to sling back...I left...good ridence, EH?

Typical loon. Very sad indeed. And he came so highly recommended. :lol:
November 23rd, 2009, 1:20 pm
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.
So, I left the verbal goon squads ramble for a week or two and I returned to see how they made out. Just as I expected. I am now a right wing loon and of all things, a Republican. Funny how anyone who takes a different road is automatically (because it has the most negative impact) either a nut job or a Republican. I can assure you, I am neither.
I am, however, looking down the road a few years and am very disturbed by what I see. I do not want the Federal Government in charge of my life....in any way. Every time I get attacked by the Goon Squads it is to justify what the Gov't is doing to me (presumably all of us). I do not want a one-sized-fits-all anything from a bunch of folks in DC led by a man who has never held a paying job, who we do not know who he is, what he has done (other than a community organizer???), what he studied in school, and still---to this day CONFIRMED that he is even a citizen. The ObamaDroids support him because he is not GW. I can support it that far! But beyond that...the wheels do fall off...all four of them, as Mr. Bozo mentioned.
I worry about who will actually run this Country in the next few years... the murderous Green movement or the folks that actually pay the taxes that makes this horror show operated on a daily basis. Far too philosophical for a moron like me.
Just as a last comment...I wouldn't vote for Ms. Palin as the Wasila dog catcher, nor O'Liely or Beck for that matter as Court Jesters....however, I am as unlikely to vote for NObama.
Hard to tell I'm a devout Democrat/Independent, eh?
December 10th, 2009, 2:20 pm
Willyum48

Willyum48 wrote:So, I left the verbal goon squads ramble for a week or two and I returned to see how they made out. Just as I expected. I am now a right wing loon and of all things, a Republican. Funny how anyone who takes a different road is automatically (because it has the most negative impact) either a nut job or a Republican. I can assure you, I am neither.

Depends on what definition one uses. Your status as Republican should be a binary question, so I'll take your word for it when you say you're not in that camp. But "nut" is a more nuanced situation. IMO, you exhibit many characteristics of a nut, so I remain skeptical of your denial.
I am, however, looking down the road a few years and am very disturbed by what I see. I do not want the Federal Government in charge of my life....in any way.

You be sure to let us know when your personal orders get sent to you by the government. Then we'll talk.
Every time I get attacked by the Goon Squads it is to justify what the Gov't is doing to me (presumably all of us).

What is the Big Bad Government doing to you that is so terrible? Just wondering if I would agree that you're being harmed the way I think I might be getting harmed.
I do not want a one-sized-fits-all anything from a bunch of folks in DC led by a man who has never held a paying job, who we do not know who he is, what he has done (other than a community organizer???), what he studied in school, and still---to this day CONFIRMED that he is even a citizen.

See, this is why folks will consider you a nut. Birthers and Teabaggers are as close to a blanket definition of "nut jobs" as you'll get these days. How you can object to being considered a nut while clinging to this birther lunacy, I can't begin to fathom. Be a nut and wear the title proudly. The truth shall make you free.
The ObamaDroids support him because he is not GW. I can support it that far! But beyond that...the wheels do fall off...all four of them, as Mr. Bozo mentioned. I worry about who will actually run this Country in the next few years... the murderous Green movement or the folks that actually pay the taxes that makes this horror show operated on a daily basis. Far too philosophical for a moron like me.

Sigh -- so what is your objection to the "green" movement?
Just as a last comment...I wouldn't vote for Ms. Palin as the Wasila dog catcher, nor O'Liely or Beck for that matter as Court Jesters....however, I am as unlikely to vote for NObama.
Hard to tell I'm a devout Democrat/Independent, eh?

You sure sound like more of a Libertarian to me.
December 11th, 2009, 7:29 am
SouthernFriedInfidel

SouthernFriedInfidel wrote:A developed country, I suppose. But "educated"? The jury is out on that. So long as children aren't taught the skills necessary to continue education on their own, to think critically about what they see on TV, I seriously doubt we as a nation can be really called "educated."

And think about the audience for Dobbs and O'Liely. THEY would expect such a question to be treated with respect.
:evil:

I thought Lou Dobbs went off his head. I think that dubya gave him so much to criticize that he got into a rut, and just couldn't stop when Obama got elected. When dubya was president, Dobbs kept talking about what a mess Bush made of our foreign policy and our economy. When Obama came in and instantly changed the tone of U.S. discourse with other countries and started doing a lot of the stuff Dobbs called for, Dobbs suddenly went crazy and started squalling about how terrible Obama was. And Obama was doing the very things Dobbs had called for dubya to do 6 months earlier. I know CNN got a lot of complaints about Dobbs. He stopped being a reporter and spent all his time ranting and raving and saying nothing worth hearing. I pretty much stopped watching CNN then, and it had been one of my most watched stations (the little time I have for TV I want stuff like news and science or history, not crazy stuff like Dobbs got into.) I've started watching it again now that Dobbs is gone, and the station is back to normal. Or perhaps better. That new reporter, Fareed Zakaria is turning out to be a real gift. His reporting and interviews are top notch.
January 6th, 2010, 12:48 am
Questioner

Yeah, I suppose it has "improved." But so long as they have Nancy Grace on, I will have to treat them with extreme editorial suspecion.
January 6th, 2010, 4:00 am
SouthernFriedInfidel

SouthernFriedInfidel wrote:Yeah, I suppose it has "improved." But so long as they have Nancy Grace on, I will have to treat them with extreme editorial suspecion.

I haven't seen her on CNN. Their sister channel yes. Maybe I just don't watch at the right time. However, at least they don't try to pass her off as a news reporter or commentator. She was kind of fun when she started. But the last time I watched her was during that time the woman who killed her kid in Florida was being arrested. Grace just droned on and on and on and kept schmaltzing on about her twins ad nauseum. I quit watching her a long time ago. She is a big yuk now. I rather think she draws the TV version of "Dr. Laura's" crowd.
January 9th, 2010, 6:19 pm
Questioner

Return to News