Originals WTF? La Culture Geekery WWJD? The South Blog

Norway deserved its massacre

What The Funk?

Postby SouthernFriedInfidel » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:08 pm

At least, this is what a famous French author (Richard Millet) thinks.

The reason? Norway, Millet contends, allowed immigration, multiculturalism and the domination of foreign customs, language and religion to become such dominant influences that a self-designated defender of traditional society felt compelled to take decisive action.

I'm sure that he will be hearing from a lot of folks about this. The very idea that someone is right to attack people physically just because he doesn't like changes in his environment is pathetic. This is TRIBAL thinking in a supposedly modern, civilized world. The perpetrator will be punished according to Norway's laws (far less severely than I'd have thought... but there you go), and rightly so. He had no justification. The "problem" he faced -- furriners moving into HIS area -- does not mitigate in his favor at all.

But this French writer, feeling that he should give ANY sort of support to this xenophobic murderer... that's rather unsettling. The French may be known around the world as cultural elitists, but could they ever sink so low as to grow the mindset that gave rise to the Nazis a century ago? That would be pretty bad news, I think.
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.

Postby A Person » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:50 pm

And if a KKK chapter decides to lynch a nigger, it's the fault of the state for freeing them and compelling white folk to defend 'Traditional Society'
A Person

Postby NoYourGod » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:00 pm

So the immigrants gave the native the right to blast other natives (for the most part) away?

I am tempted to call "french fries" "freedom fries" for a few days. :-P

(I HATED the brain-dead morons here in the US that decried that everything French was evil after the French dared to stand up to The Mighty W's War Machine... but in this case, that French writer is so batshit insane that radical actions might be called for)
NoYourGod

Postby meandyou » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 am

They did grow that mindset... indeed almost everyculture has found it somewhere in the spectrum of disasterous evil behavior. i simply think its part of how humans enact their survival... by eliminating threats to their flock. only empathy and love helps us overcome our internal desires.
meandyou

Return to WTF?