·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

The meaning of life

by Liv | Published on April 25th, 2009, 4:12 pm | Religion

What is the meaning of life? The tiny stuff. I adopted this philosophy long before I ever watched this show, (perhaps that's what drew me to it) but last night while watching my Blu-ray, I thought... "How timely" is this, with our online conversations of late. Be annoyed by my constant ramblings, and my overbearing genre centered posts... It's still valid. This is what's important... the small things. Taking the kids to school, going on vacation, showing love for one another...

When one considers that no one gets but one shot at life, that's one perspective to consider. When one contemplates the fate of the Earth, truly long-term (like over the next few billion years, before the Sun burns out), and the fact that no life will exist here after a while... making universal happiness a goal ought to be a serious priority.
April 27th, 2009, 2:20 pm
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.
What really is sad is the people who can't come to that conclusion within a lifetime.
April 28th, 2009, 7:37 am
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Return to Religion