·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

So... well, I found Jesus today.

by SouthernFriedInfidel | Published on April 11th, 2009, 8:39 am | Religion
Sanjuro wrote:Yeah, I could somehow magically take the new photos before I got down there this afternoon. A MIRACLE!!! :roll:

Ah. I hadn't fully understood that you planned to take more photos. Sorry, mon. :crying-green:

It's interesting how Liv has changed the dates on this thread so it would appear current again. But I forgot that this is the weekend that atheists come out of their holes to bash Christians.
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second,it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
April 11th, 2009, 8:42 am
BecauseHeLives

BecauseHeLives wrote:It's interesting how Liv has changed the dates on this thread so it would appear current again
An unjustified assumption of motive. Threads appear current when a new post is made so I can't see any purpose in changing dates.

BecauseHeLives wrote:But I forgot that this is the weekend

Really?

BecauseHeLives wrote:that atheists come out of their holes to bash Christians.

Unlike the other 51 weekends of the year when the silliness and inconsistency of all religions are exposed.
All stupid ideas pass through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is ridiculed. Third, it is ridiculed
April 11th, 2009, 9:07 am
A Person

BecauseHeLives wrote:It's interesting how Liv has changed the dates on this thread so it would appear current again. But I forgot that this is the weekend that atheists come out of their holes to bash Christians.

Truth is, I saw this thread a few days before it became active again... and considered "bumping" it.... I didn't... but I felt with it's renewed interest it made sense.

The timestamp changes because that's how Greensboring's blog works. In order to republish it on the main RSS it has to have a current unix timestamp. There is a program called "Timegate" which I've spoken of before that re-sequences the threads from the current time to about 8 minutes into the future. The thread is then locked till the 8 minutes expire and then unlocked.

It is simply a tool for editorial circumventing the skynet algorithm. I use it rarely... but I do use it.
This is our chance to change things, this is our destiny.
April 11th, 2009, 9:30 am
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Return to Religion