·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Serendipitous Says "Simon Says Get Up" Sucks

by Liv | Published on October 16th, 2009, 2:05 pm | Greensboro
Serendipitous wrote:~hug~ Yeah, sorry Liv, but it seems only prostitutes named Vivian with clients named Edward can get the fairytale and the cash.

Seriously I'm a half way intelligent woman. I write, I think... and I make some money at it, okay.... I take that little bit of money and pay some bills, send the kids to a better school, and maybe every now and then buy some clothes without holes in it....

...meanwhile...

My skanky neighbor is swinging her legs around the pole for $400 a night and blowing it on snuff (not stuff), weed, beer and four wheelers while she uses the trunk of a 76 Olds as a play pen for her baby...

Explain to me how I am in the position I am. I crackin had to take my penny can to coinstar to cash it in and get a crappy McDouble for lunch because I spent the last few dollars on gas getting the kids back and forth to school...

Pineview Style wrote:
Serendipitous wrote:My history in this area only goes back to 1992. The only stations I remember from those days were WSOE and whatever classical station. My "childhood stations" were WPGC, DC101, B106.7, Q107, WJFK, WAVA and WHFS. Most of them changed format thus the departure from listening to one and on to another.

I do remember Q107 got in trouble for their slogan, "We've got the hottest hits in town." :D

Oh man! DC101 was a great station. I remember tuning in on several road trips to Pennsylvania back in the day. They had a pretty strong signal, IIRC. Could pick them up from north Richmond up into PA.

The Greaseman. Enough said.
When it is not in our power to follow what is true, we ought to follow what is most probable. –Rene Descartes

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -Douglas Adams
October 19th, 2009, 5:03 pm
Serendipitous
This is my world and I am the world leader...pretend.

I forgot to mention, I wasn't "allowed" to listen to The Greaseman. I thought it was rather stupid considering what I listened to on the radio should have been the least of their worries.
October 22nd, 2009, 10:36 am
Serendipitous

I totally agree with you. I just hope they didn't change the whole thing. It was enjoyable before.
October 29th, 2009, 3:33 am
bettina

It was too quiet the other morning while I was getting ready for work, so I turned on my clock-radio (usually don't use it because I use the alarm clock on my cellphone). The station was still on 98.7 and rather than wasting time trying to find something with decent reception and more music, I left it on and was pleasantly surprised. The boys (no Carmen that day) played Rocky Racoon!
February 5th, 2010, 10:07 pm
Serendipitous

Hi everyone

I'm new to this , but I guess I shall be spending quite a bit of time here as there seems to be so much going on! I'm hoping to make some new friends
Look forward to 'meeting' you all.
June 14th, 2010, 1:52 am
dennisonline

Return to Greensboro