·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Keith Holliday's Top 10 most Famous Quotes (Keithisms)

by Liv | Published on December 16th, 2006, 8:56 pm | Greensboro
"This is no joke... ...I was just trying to think outside the box. And if cryogenic freezing was good enough for Walt Disney, then it's certainly good enough for some bunch of murderers on Death Row."
Mayor Holliday's response to the frenzy following his suggestion of cryogenically freezing prisoners in the overcrowded prison.

"Many of our residents were not even here when this tragic event happened."
Keith on the 1979 shooting deaths by Ku Klux Klan members and neo-
Nazis of five people marching in a Klan protest.

"A horse patrol downtown is a great idea,"
Holliday on improving security in downtown Greensboro by bringing large pooping horses in downtown streets.

“I would not let my wife walk around down there,”
On the cleanup in South Gate Inn area.

"It's like waiting for the Super Bowl,"
Waiting for a Bennett College press conference.

"We are one big gang fight away from all the success going in the opposite direction.”
on Downtown Greensboro

"It scares people to death"
A bit of an over reaction as Keith talks about the increase of Condo construction in Greensboro.

"There is absolutely no way that this is a black-white issue"
On a investigation ironically involving a white Police Chief, a black officer, and a black book.

"Oh, who really does that, not such a big deal."
Keith Holliday's opinion of Greensboro's nationally famous bloggers.

"That Damn Liv"
Keith's expected response upon reading this.

What happened to "I'll have another drink". I swear the only time I see that guy in person is at various bars downtown...
December 18th, 2006, 12:05 pm
rumface

I love Keith... anyone who suggests cryogenic hibernation for criminals is ok with me.
December 18th, 2006, 12:57 pm
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Liv wrote:I love Keith... anyone who suggests cryogenic hibernation for criminals is ok with me.

Oh yeah, he's a cool guy and I wasn't dissing him. It's just in person, the only places I see him is in bars!! Not that there's anything wrong with that...
December 19th, 2006, 9:27 am
rumface

Return to Greensboro