·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Top 10 Wedding Ceremony Locations in Greensboro

by Liv | Published on January 15th, 2006, 1:19 pm | Greensboro

Wedding Ceremony Locations

Where to get married in Greensboro? Here's your list.

10. Castle McCulloch
One of the most popular places to have a wedding in the Piedmont. This one of a kind real life castle with draw-bridge and medieval forest is sure to be on the top of Greensboro brides.

9. O'henry Hotel
Perhaps the most historical and elegant place to have a wedding in Greensboro is the O'henry hotel. Its great for those looking for a place to have a 30's style wedding and the big band to boot.

8. Bicentiennial gardens
If you love flowers and want a beautiful outdoor wedding. Greensboro's Bicentennial gardens are exactly the place to get married.

7. Kress Terrace
For that unique roof-top wedding, look no further then Kress Terrace. Atop, the Kress building in historic downtown, breath-taking views await the bride and groom on their wedding day.

6. Magnolia Manor
Dreaming of the Southern Style Wedding, set in countryside? This turn of the century estate with double stairway and marble laden rooms with make your wedding as good as Gone with the Wind"

5. Blandwood
The Blandwood Carriage house is the ideal location, for the bride in need of both a historical setting, convenient location, and a multifaceted reception space all in one.

4. Emerald Center
For Brides in need of a low-cost, and modern reception space, or even as a place for a wedding ceremony. The suburban Emerald Center, is a budget solution for cash strapped couples.

3. Oak Ridge Bed & Breakfast
The Hidden Meadow at the Oak Ridge Bed & Breakfast is the perfect scene for a simple wedding on a perfectly manicured lawn. Seclusion is the selling point in the North West wedding hide-away.

2. The Groome Inn
The Groom Inn is a country side manor built in 1900. Set in the countryside of Greensboro, this refurbished home provides the perfect backdrop for your Carolina wedding.

1. The Empire Room
A photogenic, elegant space located on the tree lined Elm street in downtown. This elegant ballroom is the perfect wedding space for your royal wedding.

also Castle McCoulough (not sure about spelling) just outside if Greensboro near Jamestown. The Grandover Resort also has an outdoor area for weddings.

ou can alxo have your wedding on the rooftop of the Kress Building in downtown Greensboro. there is a large terrace up there for such events.
January 18th, 2006, 12:55 pm
Knightrider

I have heard that there is a new wedding venue located in summerfield NC which is right outside of greensboro. They have an outdoor venue which is supposed to be surrounded by gardens and goldfish ponds. I have only heard good things so far about it. There web site is http://www.thegardensatgraygables.com. There you are able to see the historical victorian home and pictures of weddings they have had already. I was the maid of honor at my best friends wedding that was there last may. It was beautiful.
March 17th, 2008, 12:24 pm
allaboutweddings

Too bad it's not the Gay Gables....
March 17th, 2008, 7:32 pm
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

allaboutweddings wrote:I have heard that there is a new wedding venue located in summerfield NC which is right outside of greensboro. They have an outdoor venue which is supposed to be surrounded by gardens and goldfish ponds. I have only heard good things so far about it. There web site is http://www.thegardensatgraygables.com. There you are able to see the historical victorian home and pictures of weddings they have had already. I was the maid of honor at my best friends wedding that was there last may. It was beautiful.

Interesting that you only heard about it yet you were there last summer... :wink:
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second,it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
March 17th, 2008, 10:34 pm
BecauseHeLives

Kind of Spammy... but it's the kind we like here.... Good old local spam....
March 18th, 2008, 7:05 pm
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Return to Greensboro