·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Payne Road - The Truth Behind The Haunting

by michael818 | Published on August 7th, 2008, 1:45 pm | Greensboro
Liv wrote:Anyone know what the haunted/murder house in Jamestown is called? We use to talk about it all the time at Ragsdale?

I believe you're talking about the Mendenhall Plantation out there.

As good a story as Payne Road is, much of what you hear is either made up, or misplacement of tales. I can find only TWO verifiable true stories. One of a woman murdered and left tied to a tree by the creek, and one suicide by dynamite in the mouth. The Lawson Murders took place several miles away, and have absolutely no connection to Payne Road. I would like to see this "diary." I believe it is something put there to scare people since there doesn't seem to have been an Edward Payne (see my other post above).
As for "all ghost hunters being scaredy cats, you haven't come out with us. Though most are new members now, there are a couple still around who faced off with an evil entity in college. We DID win, and it DID leave, but we were NOT unscathed.

[quote=[onion][/onion]"Nfidel"]Seriously, Dejoy, I've been all over that place. I've ridden a sled on the road after a good snow, at night, I've driven it probably a hundred times both day and night. I've camped there, or rather crashed after an all night party we had on Payne Road. I've target practiced from the road with a 30-30 and I've even done hallucinogenics multiple times in multiple doses ( this was in the 70's you know) and still didn't see anything.

Compelling as the Payne Road legend is, there seems to be no evidence to support it. We've had several people on here posting some interesting stories but when asked for corroboration, they never return. One person stated she has a friend with a diary of Mr Payne's with references to murder and "satanic" sacrifices? Why not unveil the evidence? And how come all ghost hunters are scaredy cats?[/quote]
[onion][/onion]
August 7th, 2008, 2:17 pm
MICHAEL818

Just realized I didn't tell you who I am. I am Michael, author of ROADSIDE REVENANTS AND OTHER NORTH CAROLINA GHOSTS AND LEGENDS. I am also co-founder and President of Project Ghost-Find, a North Carolina paranormal research group, and a historian. We are NOT a "Ghost in every corner" type of group. While my books detail the stories as they are told to me, I do research history, and investigate hauntings. We use the scientific approach, as well as relying on our feelings and instincts. We have several sensitives in our group. I dislike the word psychic, as it has a negative connotaion in most circles. The group's email is: [email protected] We also have our own site, http://pgfnc818.ning.com Anyone with questions may contact us. If you need help, or seek an investigation, ask. We do NOT charge any fee for our services. If there's a ghost, we can find it, if we can't find evidence, we'll tell you strait up.
Thanks!
August 7th, 2008, 2:26 pm
michael818

michael818 wrote: I dislike the word psychic, as it has a negative connotaion in most circles.

As does "sensitive" among the more skeptical.

If there's a ghost, we can find it, if we can't find evidence, we'll tell you strait up.
Thanks!

How do you know when you've found every ghost, in say, a house? How can you prove your claim that all ghosts at a location have been located? What is the scientific data you use to verify a ghost's presence? Its absence? I'm just asking.

Thanks for the link to the website. I'll check it out when I have the time.
August 7th, 2008, 4:19 pm
Nfidel

It's not about specific ghosts, really. Using instruments such as EMF detectors, IR thermometers, gauss meters, etc..., we can detect or debunk paranormal activity at a location. If you'll note, I said if we can't find evidence, we will tell you. Lack of evidence does NOT mean that nothing paranormal has ever taken place in a location. However, if it is an active site, there should be SOME indication of activity. You sound quite familiar. Do I know you from another forum... say the LAWSON one?

Nfidel wrote:
michael818 wrote: I dislike the word psychic, as it has a negative connotaion in most circles.

As does "sensitive" among the more skeptical.

If there's a ghost, we can find it, if we can't find evidence, we'll tell you strait up.
Thanks!

How do you know when you've found every ghost, in say, a house? How can you prove your claim that all ghosts at a location have been located? What is the scientific data you use to verify a ghost's presence? Its absence? I'm just asking.

Thanks for the link to the website. I'll check it out when I have the time.
August 8th, 2008, 4:25 pm
michael818

You sound quite familiar. Do I know you from another forum... say the LAWSON one?

Nope, this is about the only place I post. Well here and HighStreet.org. I didn't know there was a Lawson message board.
August 8th, 2008, 4:40 pm
Nfidel

Yep, there sure is. Look for the breakofdawn website, and the forum is on there. They're the guys who did the film, and have NO connection to the infamous books by Smith & Jones.
August 12th, 2008, 4:10 pm
Michael818

michael818 wrote:It's not about specific ghosts, really. Using instruments such as EMF detectors, IR thermometers, gauss meters, etc..., we can detect or debunk paranormal activity at a location. If you'll note, I said if we can't find evidence, we will tell you. Lack of evidence does NOT mean that nothing paranormal has ever taken place in a location.

Tell me, whould you happen to have a methane detector of some sort? I believe my hall bathroom may be haunted by a restless spirit with an extreme case of chronic flatulence. We've tried leaving Beano out on the counter for him/her, and even a couple of Tums once, but to no avail. The stench and the noise can be quite horrific at times, and it has sometimes lasted all night long. Our cat is afraid to go in there. She just gags and runs away when we try to make her. My wife has a "sense" for these things, too, and believes it could very well be the spirit of a dead plumber with a fondness for chili burritos who suffered a massive heart attack.

We're at the end of our rope with this situation and could desperately use your help.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. -- Albert Camus

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
-- John Steinbeck
August 12th, 2008, 10:13 pm
The Rain King

These prankster spirits CAN be annoying. It's a hard call. If it IS some dead plumber, try simply ignoring everything he does, and hold to that, no matter what. He might simply get bored with it all and move on if you ignore it. You might also try telling him to go away, firmly, and with determination. Though I'm not big on the Spiritist stuff, saying something like "It's time to move on into the Light" may, just MAY, work. Or you could try a deal. If he'll shut up and not stink the place up, you won't gag him to death with Lysol!!!
If it is a elemental ( a spirit that has never lived , at least in the sense WE mean it!), you might have a real problem on your hands. Honestly, a farting ghost just isn't at the top of our priority list to come for. If he were THROWING feces, it would be more detrimental to your health, and I would suggest someone who could exorcise it. As it is, I'd just ignore it as best as you can, or try to lay down the law.
August 13th, 2008, 2:38 pm
michael818

michael818 wrote:These prankster spirits CAN be annoying. It's a hard call. If it IS some dead plumber, try simply ignoring everything he does, and hold to that, no matter what. He might simply get bored with it all and move on if you ignore it. You might also try telling him to go away, firmly, and with determination. Though I'm not big on the Spiritist stuff, saying something like "It's time to move on into the Light" may, just MAY, work. Or you could try a deal. If he'll shut up and not stink the place up, you won't gag him to death with Lysol!!!
If it is a elemental ( a spirit that has never lived , at least in the sense WE mean it!), you might have a real problem on your hands. Honestly, a farting ghost just isn't at the top of our priority list to come for. If he were THROWING feces, it would be more detrimental to your health, and I would suggest someone who could exorcise it. As it is, I'd just ignore it as best as you can, or try to lay down the law.

:lol: Well played.

Okay, serious question: what have you personally experienced that convinces you that there >are< ghosts? Anything besides "cold chills", a "sense of unease", "orbs', that kind of thing? You seem like an intelligent guy, and you're obviously a good sport, so I promise to listen respectfully to your answer and not poke fun.
August 14th, 2008, 5:20 pm
The Rain King

When I was 13, I saw my maternal grandfather standing at the foot of my bed... two days AFTER he died! I was NOT aslpeep, in fact, I was sitting up in bed reading. he spoke a personal message to me, then vanished before my eyes. I also saw evidence of unseen things when I was at ASU, including faucets turning on and off (you could SEE the knobs turn!!!), and what appeared to be human bite marks, teeth clearly delineated, dead center of a man's back... there was no one else around to have caused this. Besides this, I NEED no evidence, though, but I still seem to find it MOST of the time. My Christian faith says there is an afterlife, and the first ghost story I remember is in the OLD TESTAMENT, so I believe on faith alone. Our group, though, even though we have people who are attuned to things, including me to a limited extent, we use scientific methods, so people cannot simply dismiss what we find out of hand.
August 15th, 2008, 4:08 pm
michael818

michael818 wrote:we use scientific methods

Can you explain this? What do you use as your 'base'? I see you've used EMF detectors etc. but there has never been any credible scientific evidence that a strong EMF field was nothing more than a natural magnetic/man made caused event. Certainly nothing that has proven Ghosts cause it (since Ghosts haven't been proved). So how can you run around with those devices claiming detection? Seems like a lot of fun, but a terrible representation of the Scientific method. No offense, I guess I just question your methodology.

Oh, and why not just go ahead and register here? :wink:
"You can't put the civil rights of a minority up for a majority vote."
August 15th, 2008, 6:16 pm
Sanjuro
Expert...on everything...

michael818 wrote:When I was 13, I saw my maternal grandfather standing at the foot of my bed... two days AFTER he died! I was NOT aslpeep, in fact, I was sitting up in bed reading. he spoke a personal message to me, then vanished before my eyes. I also saw evidence of unseen things when I was at ASU, including faucets turning on and off (you could SEE the knobs turn!!!), and what appeared to be human bite marks, teeth clearly delineated, dead center of a man's back... there was no one else around to have caused this. Besides this, I NEED no evidence, though, but I still seem to find it MOST of the time. My Christian faith says there is an afterlife, and the first ghost story I remember is in the OLD TESTAMENT, so I believe on faith alone. Our group, though, even though we have people who are attuned to things, including me to a limited extent, we use scientific methods, so people cannot simply dismiss what we find out of hand.

Interesting. Thanks.
August 15th, 2008, 9:52 pm
The Rain King

I thought I'd replied already, but it apparently didn';t take. Sorry for the delay. I saw my granddad when I was thirteen, two days after he died. I was sitting in my room, reading when he appeared, and gave me a personal message. I always sort of believed. After that, it was a given. I am also a Christian, with a deep belief in the afterlife already.
August 23rd, 2008, 9:41 am
michael818

A base reading is where you sweep the room or area to see what levels of emf are steadily there. Spikes in emf readings DO occur when paranormal activity is on. However, you have to be careful, as electrical surges in appliances can also cause spikes. EMF is absolutely useless around areas of high electricity and emf. That is one reason you see the tv groups gop "lights out." Perhaps you misunderstand. When I say "scientific method," i mean applying logic. We rule out ALL possible natura causes that are known before we consider it paranormal. We do this by study and observation. Remember: all paranormal or supernatural means is that we don't currently understand the cause. You are entitled to your opinion, as is everyone. It changes nothing about my own belief, or my day-to-day activities. Things like this are something most people do NOT believe in... until they have an experience themselves that leaves no doubt. Some refuse to believe even then. Honestly, I don't go ahead and register here simply because my plate is full already with other activities, including my ghost stuff, and my model photography, not to mention my research for my writing, AND a regular job.
Sanjuro wrote:
michael818 wrote:we use scientific methods

Can you explain this? What do you use as your 'base'? I see you've used EMF detectors etc. but there has never been any credible scientific evidence that a strong EMF field was nothing more than a natural magnetic/man made caused event. Certainly nothing that has proven Ghosts cause it (since Ghosts haven't been proved). So how can you run around with those devices claiming detection? Seems like a lot of fun, but a terrible representation of the Scientific method. No offense, I guess I just question your methodology.

Oh, and why not just go ahead and register here? :wink:
August 27th, 2008, 10:58 am
michael818

As a child of the 80,s I and my friends spent many nights exploring around Rural Hall N.C. as well as all points North, South, East and West of Payne Rd. At the time that this happened the White house was still there with it's lights on even tho no power lines ran to the house and the road it's self was dirt and gravel with ruts running down both sides.

On the night this happened there was a bright moon out and clouds moved in and out some times making the road and woods black as pitch. We were trying to out brave each other. Doing stupid stuff seemed to be a good idea at the time,and being as dumb as a stick at this time in my life I decided to hang out the window of the car as we drove down Payne Rd.

Well at 17 it seemed a good idea. Anyway we started at the top of the road where it turned to dirt. We had just passed the Old Barn on the other side of the house and I was hanging upside down outside the car. We were going about 40 miles an hour when I heard something running beside the car. What ever it was was keeping up with us, running in a field next to the road. Now this may not seem to bad except that there were fences in those fields back then, mostly barbed wire. I never saw what it was or heard it jump over a fence, but what shocked me the most was I know in my heart that it was running on two legs not four like a horse or a dog. And I have never heard of a man running at 40 miles per hour over a distance of a mile. It stopped coming near the Old Dixie Bridge.

Well thats my story and I know a lot of people would say I was crazy.But no one I have ever heard of ever hung out the window of a 67 Buick four door like I did that night. Maybe I am crazy. But I know what I heard. And this is a true story. Have a great Halloween.
Popa63...
October 16th, 2008, 6:48 pm
Popa63

hey all. my name is max. I am a investigator in asheville, nc. I just visited payne rd visiting my sister which her bf had been to this road a long time ago. This was when there was really nothing out there. For when I was just down there, had an experience. It was not on edwards rd, but payne rd. That is if it was edwards where his house was and everything??? I would like to go back, and try to have a full investigation. And document it. If that is of getting permission. Is anyone planning on going to the road here in the near future? If anyone knows about how to get permission to go where edwards house is, I would be greatful. Also is edwards rd the one that has a gate, and a cemetery to the left? Or is there also another cemetery where edward payne is burried? Thats what my brother in law tells me.... Please respond with any info. Thx...
November 1st, 2008, 11:11 pm

It be a lot easier to converse with people if they'd bother to make an account.
November 1st, 2008, 11:28 pm
Sanjuro

Guest wrote:hey all. my name is max. I am a investigator in asheville, nc. I just visited payne rd visiting my sister which her bf had been to this road a long time ago. This was when there was really nothing out there. For when I was just down there, had an experience. It was not on edwards rd, but payne rd. That is if it was edwards where his house was and everything??? I would like to go back, and try to have a full investigation. And document it. If that is of getting permission. Is anyone planning on going to the road here in the near future? If anyone knows about how to get permission to go where edwards house is, I would be greatful. Also is edwards rd the one that has a gate, and a cemetery to the left? Or is there also another cemetery where edward payne is burried? Thats what my brother in law tells me.... Please respond with any info. Thx...

Is there anyone that knows where, or how to get permission for getting down this road? Is this road edwards road the road I am trying to go down that of it being gated, and a cemetary at the left of the gate? If you know, let me know. thx....
November 3rd, 2008, 10:35 pm

Sunnyrie wrote:First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Crystal, I'm 27 years old, and I have resided in the surrounding area for the length of my life. I am a natural clairsentient and working on becoming a certified medium. I have a Christian background and am college educated. The reason for my giving details of myself as well as my background is so you may see that I am a "mentally normal" individual who has dedicated a great deal of time to the paranormal. What I am about to tell you my have you question the truth of what I say, but I will tell you the absolute truth; in whole.
I have always been fascinated with the paranormal since as far back as I can remember. Thus, the reason for my certifications. Being extremely interested in the paranormal, I have come across many stories and investigated many possible hauntings, but the one that stands out is about Edward Payne. I was taken to Payne Road when I was a young adult. The company with me was not aware of the fact that I am clairsentient, and I had no idea where we were going. I thought we were just driving around. Let me state here - at this time, I did not know of the Payne Road incident. I turned on a desolate road and was 1/4 down, when I felt like there was a shortage of air. I immediately felt like I was punched in the stomach and was instantly nauseated. I burst into tears. I felt an over abundance of outward sadness, and asked my friends exactly where in the world had they taken me. They then said that we had to get out of there. Once we reached their home, they proceeded to inform me of the history that had taken place there.
My dear friend, who is now 39 years old, told me what had happened there to cause what is now going on. For her privacy, I will call her Dee. When Dee was 14 years old, she and her boyfriend - who is now her husband, and another couple went there one night. At this time, the house was still standing. They parked the car in front of the house, and the girls dared the guys to go in and take a look. While the girls were in the car, they heard children in the woods singing the popular childrens' song, "Ring Arounds the Rosies." When the "children" sang the part "...and they all fall down," a shot rang out, and the guys ran out off the house. To this day, Dee's husband will not discuss what happened in the house and what he saw. As the drove away, Dee and her friend saw oil lamps lit in the upstairs windows. The next morning, Dee informed her step mother what had happened. Her step mother felt the need to prove to Dee that there is no real hauntings and then proceeded to drive to the house with Dee. They got out of the car and went in the house. Dee states that there were empty beer bottles all over the floors and graffitti on all the walls. The strangest part of this daytrip was the Dee saw that the staircase had been haphazardly built to run directly into the ceiling, not allowing access the the upstairs rooms. How was it then that the night before, she had seen oil lamps buring in the upstairs rooms if there wasn't a way to gain access to the rooms? She had taken pictures; therefore, I know that this was the case. As her step mother rummaged through the rooms, Dee opened a closet in the hallway. The noticed that a small square "door" was located near the floor inside the closet. One would assume that it may serve as a crawl space. There was a rusted old master type lock guarding the little door. Dee went to the car outside and removed a crowbar from the trunk. The busted the latch off of the door. The door opened up into a large room under the staircase. She called for her step mother. Dee found a makeshift alter that contained many books about Black Arts, bones from animals, and what seemed to be a cow skull. She had also spotted Edward Paynes diary. She pocketed the diary and her step mother called her to come out of there. She did not tell her step mother what she had taken. Dee still has the diary in her possession to this day. Let me tell you that this diary is very twisted and odd. I tell you that the first several pages were handwritten, detailing the growth of the crops on his farm and the weather, as well as the patients he treated. Dee stated to me the Mr. Payne was some sort of a doctor, whether veterinarian or medical doctor, I do not know. Another page has his thoughts of his father. Edward Payne used several curse words describing his father. The next page was filled with little circles lining the page. The next and final page has little reddish brown splatters on the page. Dee has never returned there again. Now, she even refuses to talk about the subject. She simply states, "that place is of the devil."
I've never heard of slave murders. I know that those shacks you refer to were NOT in fact slave shacks. They are and always have been tobacco barns. I have always heard that Edward Payne murdered his family and then committed suicide. He supposedly studied the Black Arts and used his family as a sacrifice. (This is not to be confused with the Lawson murders that took place on December 25, 1929. If you would like more information regarding the Lawson subject, I recommend that you read, "White Christmas, Bloody Christmas." This is now a rare book to locate; however, I own a copy handed down to me by my grandmother. I have also seen it one time long ago for sale on E-Bay.)
Back to the "legend" of Payne Road. The house burned down in 1992. I am not sure what caused the fire. I DO know that once the ashes cooled, the locals surrounded the property with salt, a method that Christians used in the 1600's to purify an "evil" area. Since then, new houses have been constructed around the area, but no house will be bulit on the actual location that the Payne house once stood.
As for the bridge...you do not have to whistle "Dixie." You simply have to own a car that was made before 1990. Cars made after 1990 have plastic starters in them. Cars prior to that year have metal starters. I believe that there is a natural magnetic energy in the earth under or close to the bridge, thus, causing older cars the inability to start.
This is where I conclude my information. I do have personal incidents that I have had while venturing there in my latter years. If you are interested in hearing of those, I will be more than happy to inform you of those. They include a four wheeler incident, a Jeep incident, a man I met at a restaurant near the area and a friend in college.
I investigate reportedly paranormal areas, so I try to keep abreast of news that surfaces.
Let me know if you have questions.
Respectfully,
Crystal C.

Crystal, I do believe that you are sadly misinformed. Or ignorant, whichever you choose. Your "tobacco barns" have separate rooms with bed mats in the floors. The doors in your "tobacco barns" have glass door knobs on the internal doors, and removed floorboards to be used as bathrooms. As a Carolina native I have seen tobacco barns and these are NOT characteristic. If you were brave enough and intelligent enough to actually collect information and proof before stating your "truth" and "facts" you would have known that you made an ass of yourself. I have been through almost every shack on the property and much of the road, and none are assembled like a tobacco barn. There are slave shacks, chicken coops, and pig barns. Next time I recommend knowing what your talking about before asserting yourself so wholeheartedly.
November 8th, 2008, 1:57 am
MProctor

WOW.. WEHRE TO BEGIN? i LIVE IN SOUTH CAROLINA. I VISITED PAYNE RD BACK IN 96 I BELIEVE IT WAS. THERE WAS NO HOUSE, JUST A FOUNDATION. NOW THE STORIES I HEARD ARE AS FOLLOWS.

THE "OLD MAN" WENT CRAZY AND KILLED HIS FAMILY AND HIMSELF. IT WAS RUMORED THAT HE WAS POSESSED BY THE DEVIL. THERE WERE RUMORS THEN THAT IF YOU PARKED ON THE BRIDGE DOWN FROM THE HOUSE THAT THE CAR WOULD NOT START IF YOU TRIED TO CRANK IT. NOW I WAS NOT TOLD ABOUT THE CAR FOLLOWING YOU WHEN YOU LEFT BUT WE DID HAVE A CAR FOLLOWING US AS WE WERE LEAVING. I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT THE SPIRIT OF THE "OLD MAN" COULD POSESS THOSE THAT PROVOKED HIM, AND GIVE THEM GREAT POWER, BUT YOU HAD TO SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. OK, AND THE MOST ELABORATE ONE I HEARD WAS THIS. IF YOU WERE ABLE TO WALK INTO THE YARD, AND GET PAST THE "HELL HOUNDS" THEN YOU COULD SEE PEOPLE WALKING IN THE HOUSE. IF YOU WERE TO WALK INTO THE HOUSE WHERE THE DOOR SHOULD BE, THEN YOU COULD SEE THE HOUSE BUILD ITSSELF AROUND YOU.. FROM THE TOP DOWN.. OR SOMETIHNG LIKE THAT..OK, WITH THAT OUT OF THE WAY, I WILL TELL YOU OF MY EXPERIENCE AT PAYNE RD.

IT WAS A NIGHT IN AUGUST, SOME FRIENDS AND I WERE TALKING ABOUT IT, THEY HAD BEEN THERE BEFORE, I SAID LETS GO. WE PILED IN THE CAR AND DROVE FROM SMTER SC. I WAS THEN TOLD ABOUT ALL OF THE "STORIES" OF THE AREA. HOW COPS DONT GO THERE UNLESS THEY REALLY HAVE TO AND WHAT NOT. HOW THE KKK STILL HOLDS MEETINGS IN THE AREA AND HOW THERE WAS A MAJOR DRUG DEALER THAT LIVED IN THE AREA ONLY BECAUSE THE COPS DID NOT FREQUENT THE AREA.

ONCE WE TURNED ONTO THE ROAD, I BEGAN TO GET AN UNCOMFORTABLE FEELING. IT JUST FELT MORE CREEPY THAN ANY GRAVEL RD I HAD EVER BEEN DOWN. WE STOPPED THE CAR ON THE ROAD, AND GOT OUT. APPARENTLY NOBODY WANTED TO PROVOKE THE OLD MAN THAT NIGHT SO WE STAYED AT THE CAR. NOW I HAVE LIVED IN NORTH CAROLINA BEFORE AND I KNOW HOW THE AUGUST NIGHTS CAN BE. IT WAS FREEZING THAT NIGHT. WHAT WAS EVEN MORE CRAZY ABOUT THE WHOLE THING IS THAT THE TEMPERATURE WAS IN THE MID LOW 70'S. WE HEARD VOICES OF CHILDREN, BUT SAW NOBODY. AFTER HEARING OTHER SOUNDS THAT WERE JUST UNEXPLAINABLE, WE GOT BACK IN THE CAR. WHEN WE CRANKED UP, AND STARTED TO GO, THERE WERE HEAD LIGHTS BEHIND US. NOW THEY WERE NOT DIRECTLY BEHIND US TO WHERE YOU CAN SEE EACH HEAD LIGHT, BUT YOU COULD SEE THE LIGHT AND THE CAR/OR TRUCK WAS APPROACHING. NEXT THING YOU KNOW, NOTHING. WE WERE BACK ON THE ROAD AND HEADING FOR SOUTH CAROLINA.

NOW ONE THING I DID NOT MENTION WAS THAT IF YOU PLACE A ROCK ON YOUR VEHICLE FROM THE GRAVEL RD THEN YOUR CAR WILL NOT START. WE DID NOT TRY THIS EITHER. YES, I FEEL THAT THERE IS SOMETHIGN UNEXPLAINABLE THERE. THAT PLACE HAS CALLED TO ME FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS. NOT SO MUCH AS NOW THOUGH. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING UP ANYTHING I CAN FIND ON PAYNE RD AND I KEEP GETTING THE SAME WEB PAGES.

AS I SAID, PAYNE RD HAS BEEN ON MY MIND FOR 12 YEARS. I HAVE BEEN DRAWN TO THAT PLACE FOR SOME REASON. I AM GOING BACK.
November 12th, 2008, 9:05 pm
CHUCK

The dead cat will magically appear on your shoulders if your intentions are pure.
November 13th, 2008, 9:36 pm
Dead Cat

Dead Cat wrote:The dead cat will magically appear on your shoulders if your intentions are pure.

OMG :laughing-rolling: CLASSIC!
November 13th, 2008, 9:44 pm
Sanjuro

Dead Cat wrote:The dead cat will magically appear on your shoulders if your intentions are pure.

DONT BELIEVE IN DEAD CATS.. OR THEIR 9 LIVES.. EXCEPT THE 9 LIVES CAT FOOD.. BUT THAT IS A DIFFERENT STORY FOR A DIFFERENT TIME
November 14th, 2008, 1:02 pm

Enough already.Time for a Greensboring road trip.

"What? Over? Did you say OVER? NOTHING is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now. Who's with me? LET'S GO! "

http://wavs.unclebubby.com/wav/MOVIES/A ... ADTRIP.WAV
The Rapture already happened. All the good Christians are gone. We're stuck with the rejects.

"Why would anyone pray in private where no one can see you?"- BHL
November 14th, 2008, 1:26 pm
C. Alice

Return to Greensboro