·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Devil's Tramping Grounds : Haunted NC

by Sanjuro | Published on March 8th, 2010, 4:49 pm | Greensboro
:lol: :lol: That was great.

The place has changed a bit since I went there eons ago, but glad to see the campfire rocks are still there.

Perhaps it was my whole "possession" but I thought it was sort of ironic I had to put on a jacket to keep from being chilled. I was kind of thinking standing beside the "abomination of God" in this particular place would be a bit more tropical. I saw the Devil's breakfast and then the Devil's lunch, I looked at Liv and thought we'd better leave quickly because she would make a tasty dinner entree and since I'm so sweet of course I'd be dessert.
"Are you disrespecting me and my family?"
March 8th, 2010, 7:46 pm
shannon
Try My Cupcakes.

Evil. Evil. Evil. Repent!

Nice post! Love the pics.
March 15th, 2010, 9:16 am
Silver

I have an awesome story to go with this location. My husband had ventured out there before we got together, so many about 8 or 9 years ago. Him and 2 buddies parked their car outside the circle and set up a camp to stay the night. They built a fire in the middle of the circle and started just talking and hanging out. After a while they were getting bored and my wonderful, "smart" husband decides he's going to try to provoke something to happen. He starts yelling and cursing the devil saying that he's a "*****" put whatever expletive you feel like here. (He was trying real hard haha!) Well he all of a sudden got a nosebleed. He used to get them a lot so he thought nothing of it and grabbed a towel to stop the bleeding. After words, yet again not thinking, he threw the bloody towel into the fire. About an hour later they were walking around, searching the area, and he just doubled over with stomach pains. He developed a fast fever, to where his friends say that he was profusely sweating a cold sweat within just a minute or so. He became really lightheaded and delirious and his friends had to carry him back to the car. They were going to take him straight to his mom who was a nurse. About 10 minutes after leaving the circle, my husband was completely fine. No more pain and fever was gone.

Now he did muster up the strength to go back about 4 years ago, I very quickly declined the offer to join them! Of course, this time nothing happened. He's convinced his pissed off someone and they took their anger out on him.
July 30th, 2010, 10:25 am
Ashleigh_Tallman

Ashleigh_Tallman wrote:
He's convinced his pissed off someone and they took their anger out on him.

He did anger something and just because he returned after 4 years with no bad effects doesn't mean it's over. And don't make the mistake of thinking the entity is bound to that one location. It isn't. With razor sharp hooves and horns, it will hunt him down. Not even your God can help him, now that he's invoked the wrath of THE Evil One.

Just kidding. The devil isn't real. Have a nice day.
July 31st, 2010, 9:41 am
Nfidel

Oooo.....I think I know what we're going to go do next week! heehee! Thank you! :mrgreen:
November 18th, 2010, 9:24 am
Jamy

Return to Greensboro