·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Fingerless Gloves...

by Liv | Published on March 2nd, 2009, 7:15 pm | Life
fingerless_gloves.jpg

Bought a pair of fingerless gloves. You may not understand this... Shannon doesn't.... she's like what's the point.... the point is fashion.... and I love them...

Got them from Threddies.. for about $15.00... they've got several types but this knit, long length one's I got reminded me a lot of Rose's doomsday gloves in Dr Who:

roses_dr_who_gloves.jpg

Mine are even violet like those... Shan just laughs... says I need to start an 80's Pat Benatar fan band... and start rocking out in my get-up....

I just give her the middle finger.... a finger which she can clearly see because of my gloves...

Well, this is the first time I've seen these. I guess I'm still behind the fashion curve. In fact. it wasn't until 2 weeks ago that I heard of a Snuggie. :roll:
March 3rd, 2009, 8:55 am
Pineview Style

Pineview Style wrote:Well, this is the first time I've seen these. I guess I'm still behind the fashion curve. In fact. it wasn't until 2 weeks ago that I heard of a Snuggie. :roll:

A Snuggie is now fashion?? Hopefully people wear them with their Crocs so they can look like complete ass-hats.
"You can't put the civil rights of a minority up for a majority vote."
March 3rd, 2009, 9:02 am
Sanjuro
Expert...on everything...

I thought the point of gloves was to put coverings on your fingers? Or are just looking at large cloth bracelets?? :think:
March 3rd, 2009, 9:17 am
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.
It's for people with very cold wrists.....

Actually it works well... it covers your palm and your arm, but leave your fingers open to touch things... if they get cold, you just slide them in your pocket.
March 3rd, 2009, 9:49 am
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

I have a pair of these

They're good in winter to do things like operate a camera

Plus a pair of these

I always called them Fagin* gloves. Good to know I'm being fashionable

*stupid profanity filter. You know the character in Oliver Twist, the Artful Dodger's boss.
All stupid ideas pass through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is ridiculed. Third, it is ridiculed
March 3rd, 2009, 9:50 pm
A Person

Underpant fingerless gloves: SFW
http://www.handerpants.com/
August 7th, 2009, 4:37 pm
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Return to Life