·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

How to give the cat a bath.

by Liv | Published on April 28th, 2009, 6:02 pm | Life

Do all cats sound like that, or just mine? :shock:

That reminds me of the time one of our cats got skunked. I had been told the thing to do if skunked was to wash in tomato juice and since we did have a 2l (half gallon) can of tomato juice, I went for it.

The cat wasn't impressed by the process and made much the same noise as yours, but also used its claws to good effect. I had just got the thing completely soaked in tomato juice when it sank its teeth and claws into me and jumped out of the bath and ran round the house shaking itself.

It looked like a scene from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre there was red tomato juice on the floor, walls and ceiling.

It took several days to clean up the house, let alone the cat.

Next time it happened I used hydrogen peroxide with a white vinegar rinse. The cat ended up looking and smelling like a cheap whore, but it did a better job without the stains.
All stupid ideas pass through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is ridiculed. Third, it is ridiculed
April 28th, 2009, 7:41 pm
A Person

Apparently, being a companion animal for humans is a somewhat hazardous job for some poor critters... :lol:
April 29th, 2009, 7:02 am
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.

Return to Life