Originals WTF? La Culture Geekery WWJD? The South Blog

How to buy drugs without a prescription.

All things awesome.

Postby Liv » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:58 pm

So I've been getting more and more private emails, from people asking me about how I buy my prescriptions and drugs without a actual script from the doctor. Likely, it's because of these previous posts I've made. When I wrote them, I had an HMO and was entirely upset about how much it cost, but many of the people emailing me are individuals who have lost their job, and can't afford a doctor visits for medicines they've already been taking.

how to buy hormones over the internet.jpg
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
how to buy hormones over the internet.jpg (16.13 KiB) Viewed 8738 times

Let me say, of course, there's never any substitute for sound medical advice, and constant supervised medical care, however if you have to have medicine and don't have the money for the perverse American system of paying $250 to see a doctor and get a script, then there are a few online options.

Interestingly, it's cheaper for me to order from a Internet pharmacy than going in to my local Walrgeens and getting it filled. It's a testament to how truly screwed up American for-profit health care system is right now. The good news is Obama may be considering a model of health-care more in-line with European countries on typical prescription drugs. Yes, in case you weren't aware, many drugs that require us in America to seek the parental consent of a doctor (at a fee) are sold over the counter in most other countries.

I remember back in the day driving from Ventura down to Tijuana Mexico to buy prescriptions without a script. Luckily those days are long gone since 9/11, though I long for my sugar cane coke, and the tasty nibbles from the tiendas south of the border. Today it's all point and click, and yet a vast majority of the private emails I get is asking me how to buy drugs over the internet.

How to order drugs with out a prescription over the Internet:
    1) I recommend Four Corners Pharmacy.
    2) Find the correct drug and Mg dosage comparing your current prescription with the pharmacy's.
    3) Check out as normal, and wait about 2-3 weeks.
    4) The package arrives in a discreet, plain envelope or box.
    5) Be sure to re-order a month in advance.

...and that's it! If all goes well it generally takes about 14-21 days to get the drugs and they're usually the exactly the same thing as you'd buy at Walgreens or CVS except sometimes the packaging is in a foreign language. I've had nothing but success with Four Corners, and can highly recommend them. They may actually be cheaper than buying them in the U.S. too.

Please note, I'm not medical trained, and you should always seek the advice of your medical practitioner, and conform to all laws prior to beginning any regimen.
Liv
Imagine What I Believe

Return to Geekery