Originals WTF? La Culture Geekery WWJD? The South Blog

Free Energy Permanent Magnet Perpetual Motor

All things awesome.

Postby m&s » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Liv wrote:I partially agree with Brenda. I'm not saying a perpetual magnet motor is the answer, or even scientifically reasonable, but there is the whole capitalistic effect that's actually worked against these technologies in the past. Just watch "Who killed the electric Car"... and you'll get a sense of it.

OMG that was a great film. I and my husband watched it in total amazement. Freedom to Fascism is another interesting one to watch.
I agree that big oil and special interests have mostly taken control of where, when, how, and what technology develops and is marketed for these sorts of things.
He who has the most money, makes the rules, seems to be the theme now.
Aside from all that, we have started a motorized bicycle business(which currently run on gas/oil mix, but less than cars, and we are trying to make the electric ones more affordable<---tough job). In that endeavor we have seen how much more the electric engines cost, almost like a deterrent. :( We recycle, use the energy-saving lights, and we'd be all for this motor if it could work. We're tryin to save to be able to build our house with a geo-thermal pad, windmills, solar panels--so we can be self-sufficient. this PMM keeps popping up, and some of the videos look good, but i want to see it in action.
m&s

Postby Liv » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:43 pm

It's a free energy Metro! Want!
Liv
Imagine What I Believe

Postby A Person » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:01 pm

A rave from the grave. I thought I'd see how 'Pure Energy Systems' have done in the last 4 years, Artichoke noted in 2008 that they have "witness accounts of working devices' - must be making a mint with all that free energy, no? If they're making millions, I'm going to be looking silly.

Nope, still just asking for money.

Just as Troy Reed (the good 'ol boy in the video) is still asking for money, despite having motors that can kick out 7 kw of energy for free. Given electricity is $0.10 per kwh, and his magic motor costs $3,500 it would pay for itself in 6 months and earn him money for ever after. How is the Reed Power company doing?

The Troy Reed Magnet Motor Today

Although Reed appeared to be off to a promising start in 1994, little has occurred on his front since that time. Although international licensing agreements are allegedly finalized, the market has no commercial application of Reed’s work.

Anyone wanting to build a similar type of magnetic motor at home can do so readily, using one of the guides or ebooks available online. Magnets4Energy Free Energy Plan is among the best known.

Nope, just selling books telling gullible people how to make his motors. There's one born every minute
A Person

Previous

Return to Geekery