·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Viceroy Filter-tip Cigarettes

by Liv | Published on January 25th, 2008, 12:54 pm | Life
viceroy_filter-tip_cigarettes.jpg

They just, just.... seems so happy. Christmas morning and they unwrap a full carton of Viceroy cigarettes. Everyone stops and smokes, and smiles. All is well in America on Christmas morning... Except by 2008 all four of them died from LUNG CANCER! Although, I will admit.... they look so damn happy, it makes me want to smoke one.

Viceroy's got the taste that's right! not too strong... not too light... Viceroy's got the taste that's right!

Smoke All 7
Smoke all 7 filter brands and you'll agree: some taste too strong... others taste too light. But Viceroy tastes the way you'd like a filter cigarette to taste. That's right!

Is it just me, or does it look like the man in the foreground said something naughty and the woman is laughing and responding with her own flirty comeback??? Hmm... I wonder what that conversation was like. Any suggestions?
When it is not in our power to follow what is true, we ought to follow what is most probable. –Rene Descartes

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -Douglas Adams
January 25th, 2008, 8:41 pm
Serendipitous
This is my world and I am the world leader...pretend.

"Let's have a 4-some?"
January 25th, 2008, 9:06 pm
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Liv wrote:"Let's have a 4-some?"

"It's a good thing you got a carton for all the post-coital cigarette smoking tonight!"
January 25th, 2008, 9:42 pm
Serendipitous
This is my world and I am the world leader...pretend.

Return to Life