·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

Chinese gymnast ages to be checked

by SouthernFriedInfidel | Published on August 22nd, 2008, 10:52 am | Sports
Looks like China is now getting a very interesting lesson in the power of the internet. When their women's team won the gold medals last week, a lot of folks expressed doubts about the ages of at least 3 of these girls.

Now it seems that people searching through internet archives have found information on a couple of Chinese newspaper sites that indicate that one of the winners is 2 full years too young to qualify for the Olympics. It'll be most interesting to see how this plays out.

Hopefully Nastia will get her gold back she lost....
This is our chance to change things, this is our destiny.
August 22nd, 2008, 12:58 pm
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

How many 16 years girls have you ever see still losing their front baby teeth? You gotta think something ain't right when you see that, right?
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second,it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
August 22nd, 2008, 1:02 pm
BecauseHeLives

I hate to judge, but we watched alot of the women's gymnastics, and I must admit... something just doesn't look right.
August 22nd, 2008, 4:34 pm
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Return to Sports