·  News ·  Travel ·  Food ·  Arts ·  Science ·  Sports ·  Advice ·  Religion ·  Life ·  Greensboro · 

John Barrowman- Hottest man alive?

by Liv | Published on January 29th, 2010, 4:02 pm | Arts
Not my favorite show, but definitely will be willing to watch now.

john_barroman_super_hottie.jpg

So we're about to go sledding this morning and I'm wrapped up like a huge woolly mammoth waiting for Shan at the edge of the driveway when a car shows up.... Yes. It was no other then Captain Jack (John Barrowman). I screamed and ran all the way back into the house to show Shannon. There he was, as beautiful as could be. I think she even screamed a bit too. Sure it was only an 8x10 head-shot, but it was autographed which means his divine God-like appendages reached out and touched the photo I got!

It was also quite amazing that mail was delivered. Rain or shine, you should have seen my face when I saw the envelope. I never really thought I'd get it back. In fact I mailed it to him like 6 months ago with a bunch of Greensboring.com stickers. (Yes J.B. may now know of us... :)) I had all but given up till the mail was delivered with a beautiful envelope from the Captain with a post mark from Cardiff.... and a Welsh royal mail postage stamp.
From being John Barroman's #1 fan, I was aware he likes to do the autographs himself, as he feel his fans has put him where he is. The fact that he takes that time says a lot about the man... and it was worth every bit of the wait. Thank you Captain Jack.... you're going right next to my bed.
January 30th, 2010, 1:07 pm
Liv
I show you something fantastic and you find fault.

Return to Arts