Is Jesus actually Ra of Egypt?

by
alex

Published on September 26th, 2008, 4:42 pm
Rift: X

watch zeitgeist and learn

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=z ... mb=0&aq=f#
September 26th, 2008, 4:42 pm

Crap! That means, with the North American Union (and the new currency Amero), that AP and I are actually part of the same country.
Ignore List: Nfidel; Pitbullferlucifer; C. Alice

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

"Why am I such a stupid atheist?" - C. Alice
September 26th, 2008, 7:03 pm
BecauseHeLives

Jesus hijo of Ra
Ra=Akenathon=Athon=H.Trimegisto=Platon=Tutankamon=etc=and me.
Isis=Olimpia=cleopatra=nefertitis=freya=etc.
November 29th, 2008, 10:29 pm
felipe_hdez

Jean Lafitte wrote:I do know, however, that the Roman/Judean historian Flavius Josephus reported on the existence of Jesus of Nazareth;
A false insertion since it refer to Jesus as teh son of God, something no Roman historian would ever do since the Emperor was the son of God and to claim otherwise would mean execution. Lets get something straight - there are no verifiable references to Jesus except the Bible itself, hence there is NO evidence that he ever existed. And even if the word Jesus was found in a parchment somewhere it would not mean anything since Jesus was a very common name. In fact history records up to 40 Jesuses who lived in Judea all claiming to be the Messiah

Was God sitting at the elbow of the writers of the Gospels and the other books of the Bible and nudging them to get the story just right?
Lets get something else corrected while I am here. The writers of the 4 Gospels were not the disciples themselves, these books were given these names to give them authority just likes the Gnostic gospels. So claiming that Paul's gospels omits most of the prophecies cause he was not there etc is just stupid. Paul did not write Paul's gospel! And since Paul's gospel refers to the sacking of the Temple, the earliest it could have been written was 71AD. The latter gospels being effectively 2nd, 3rd and 4th editions of the original gospel and they sought to fill in gaps and fulfill all the prophecies that the first edition never bothered to cover.

Re Ra - remember he predates Judaism by 2,000 years and the other Gos stories as well so he was most likely one of the original sources that others borrowed from later.
December 23rd, 2008, 3:44 pm

Is there such a thing as "Paul's Gospel"? I've never heard of it. Peter's, perhaps.

But you're correct conceptually regarding the Gospels in the Bible. No serious authority would connect any of them to an actual disciple of Yeshua the Nazarite.
December 23rd, 2008, 4:07 pm
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.
Good info on the myth of religion . its from the movie documentary Zeitgeist, and its a very eye opening experience(AMAZING MOVIE). seek the truth people. Its long but give it a chance because it has info about religion , politics and government.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7743189197
January 3rd, 2009, 1:23 am
jose v

Jovick wrote:
So sayeth the people who wrote about him up to a century after his death, knowing that the people who read their tales would have no way of checking, and having a list of the "prophecies" on their desks. Yeah, that's really believable, man.

Most of the books of the new testament were written before 65AD. Using that as a point to deflect that many people wrote the same things is obvious.

Tell me... Paul was the one who wrote about Jesus earlier than anyone else in the New Testament. What details did he mention about the man's life?

Paul never saw Jesus before he was crucified so he did not have any first hand information to give. Paul met Jesus after his resurrection. In fact Paul was probably the biggest atheist the world has ever seen before he converted. That's good news for people like you.

Paul was a Jew retard

Virgin birth? Nope
The "flight to Egypt"? Nope
Born in Bethlehem? Nope
Grew up in Nazareth? Nope
Baptism by John? Nope
Miracles? Few if any
Triumphal entry to Jerusalem? Nope
Betrayal by a disciple? Nope
Trial before Pilate? One mention, with no details
Appearances before people after resurrection? Yes, but far different than any record in a Gospel or Acts.

Uh... Paul wasn't there dude.

Yeah, it looks like an awful lot of the NT was cobbled together from stuff that was made up, not in response to anything that actually happened in reality.

Saying it doesn't make it so. Especially using the warped reasoning you just posted.
January 7th, 2009, 11:42 am

SouthernFriedInfidel wrote:The other major problem with Josephus as a recorder of events surrounding Jesus' life is the complete lack of any mention of a slaughter of babies in Livlehem.

I just noticed this old post. Bethlehem has become Livlehem. This is how history gets revised :lol:

Earnest scholars of the future will wonder on the significance of Livlehem. A new development on the outskirts of Bethlehem perhaps, the birthplace of the saviour of transsexuals?

Other references to Livlehem
Obviously you do not know what a hyperbolic chamber actually is. That's ok. I'm used to you pretending to know what you are talking about BecauseHeLives, 2009 August 16
January 7th, 2009, 11:54 am
A Person

Yeah I (obviously) ran a sql search and replace query.... and luckily haven't had too many issue...

I corrected the article for Elizaliv's Pizza the other day.
William Killick: You have a raindrop running down your cheek, just like a tear.
January 7th, 2009, 12:22 pm
Liv

Follow Me
I'm just wondering... will this thread ever die a natural death, or will we at some point drive a stake through its un-dead heart? :violence-hammer:
January 7th, 2009, 12:28 pm
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.
Got something against Raseus.... Hey!!! That's a pretty cool name...
William Killick: You have a raindrop running down your cheek, just like a tear.
January 7th, 2009, 12:33 pm
Liv

Follow Me
I hate stupid people------Now go shoot yourself or eat some poison. Go on dumb ass!
January 22nd, 2009, 11:22 am

Return to X