FreeMasons & The Masonic Conspiracy

by
Published on February 12th, 2007, 5:15 pm
Rift: X

Secret Societies are to say the least the most interesting things in the world. In it's most innocent form, it's a separation of knowledge between the haves and the have nots. Last night I had the pleasure of watching a 2 hour special on the The Masonic order, and the Freemasons.

Have you ever asked the question 'Why is there a Pyramid on our $1 note"? The religion of Freemasonry and some of it's mysteries have descended from ancient Egypt whose mysteries descended from ancient Babylon. The Pyramid has of old been a fascination of Freemasons

The thing about Masons is either you believe it is a super secret new world order, or it's just some club for men who like to dress up in aprons. Given the level of homophobia in this world, I tend to lean towards option #1.

Image The eye has come down on the pyramid which means the New World Order domination of the entire world is completed. The pyramid becomes a winged symbol which is Masonic as Notice at the bottom, the eagle's feathers touch the base of the pyramid showing once again precise mathematical design. The most disturbing thing is that the Masonic eye is coming out of the eagle's eye. Bible prophecy states that the New World Order of the Antichrist will be a revived Roman empire. Taking into account that the symbol of the Roman empire was an eagle, we have the Masonic New World Order coming out of the old Roman order thus in fulfillment of Bible prophecy.

So today I decided to look up the local Masonic Lodges and see if our local Government was apart of this conspiracy of Masonic Political figures controlling the crazed world we live in. I didn't exactly find any example of this, (it's a secret, duh) but was surprised at the fact Greensboro not only has one lodge but five!!! Seriously, this is whats confusing. If this is simply a gentlemen's club, then why does a city like Greensboro need 5 masonic lodges?

For your consideration:

Greensboro Lodge
Corinthian Lodge
Guilford Lodge
Gate City Lodge
Wilkerson College Lodge

If the fact that these Freemason's lodges are more common then McDonald's locally don't bother you, then you've got to consider the irony, that this organization, which is often argued by the religious to be anti-christian is so firmly planted in one of the most religious areas in the US.

Do to the fact Freemasonry requires you to be (a) a man, and (b) firm believer in a higher power, I won't be joining this local group any time soon to unlock it's mysteries. In this regard I think I'll start my own secret soceity. The problem is, it's so secret you'll never know about it!
February 12th, 2007, 5:15 pm

Those are actually YEC clubs disguised as Masons!

LOL

Actually... my data was a Mason and after he died I tried to read his Masonic manual or bylaws. You think reading the bible is difficult or cryptic then try reading this book. Awfully strange indeed. And from the experience with my father - yes... they are very secretive.
Ignore List: Nfidel; Pitbullferlucifer; C. Alice

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

"Why am I such a stupid atheist?" - C. Alice
February 12th, 2007, 6:28 pm
BecauseHeLives

It would really be interesting to see who the local Masonic people are in the city, and their influence. See if there is any connection to government, or big business. Unfortunately, on their websites they don't list first names most of the time.
February 13th, 2007, 8:21 am
Liv

Follow Me
Liv wrote:It would really be interesting to see who the local Masonic people are in the city, and their influence. See if there is any connection to government, or big business. Unfortunately, on their websites they don't list first names most of the time.

Good luck on finding that out. you'll need it. My dad wasn't even allowed to let anyone (including my mother) know where the meetings were held much less who all was on the membership roles.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

February 13th, 2007, 8:31 am
BecauseHeLives

The question burning inside of me, is Keith Holiday, or Mitch a Mason?
February 13th, 2007, 8:46 am
Liv

Follow Me
Liv wrote: you've got to consider the irony, that this organization, which is often argued by the religious to be anti-christian is so firmly planted in one of the most religious areas in the US.

Most Christian sects also argue that other Christian sects are anti-christian. By the way, I'm not a Mason.
February 13th, 2007, 9:30 am
Nfidel

That's true, but Mason's believe Jesus was a prophet... so if your a Mason, as is George Bush & his dad are, (also John Kerry) then your saying I believe in God, and bla, bla, bla... but Mason's believe Jesus was a prophet. Plus there is all that Pagan symbolism, which you would think would interfere with some of your more hard-core bible believers.
February 13th, 2007, 9:33 am
Liv

Follow Me
Let me clarify something. My dad was a Mason at one point in his life. I never was a Mason and I do believe it to be a cult. They certainly don't believe in the same Jesus that I do or follow the same bible as I do.

February 13th, 2007, 9:37 am
BecauseHeLives

Matt puts it more like it is. Good job. Masonry is not a religion. It’s more like a fraternity. Masons also help a lot of charities; blood drives and rabies vaccinations are held at the downtown lodge. We have an old folks home the Masonic and Eastern Star home located on Holden rd. right at the wendover bridge its one of the best assisted living homes in the state.
February 13th, 2007, 11:35 am
cdeath

Salvation from Sin:

The Bible’s View: Jesus became the sinner’s sacrifice before God when He shed His blood and died as the propitiation (payment) for the sins of the whole world (Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 5:8, John 3:16).

Mason’s View: The very process of joining the Lodge requires Christians to ignore the exclusivity of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. According to Freemasonry, a person will be saved and go to heaven as a result of his good works and personal self-improvement.

http://www.gotquestions.org/free-masonry.html

Ex-Masons for Jesus: http://www.emfj.org/

February 13th, 2007, 2:01 pm
BecauseHeLives

I mean, if you're saying is true, and it's simply a harmless gathering of like-minded men who keep secret, nothing close to a conspiracy, why do it?

I mean... Since your already apart of some sort of religious denomination, and most religions have fellowship as a central part of worship, then why would you need to seek, and build these alternative communities?

There is obviously a purpose for it, right? I mean... originally it's purpose was to unify and distinguish skill masons, but it certainly isn't anymore.

If it was about free-thought or enlightenment, I can't understand why there is the religious requirement in a belief in a higher deity.

Then there's the aspects of the pagan religion, and of course the eye of Ra, pyramids, bla, bla, bla... It appears there is no rhyme or reason to the logic this organization uses.

But lets say, I was willing to join the Masons? Let's say I met their requirements. Why would I want to? Other then the mystery of finding out, Why should I join? I mean there must be a benefit to it, or else people like Bush, & Kerry wouldn't have felt it necessary to be apart of it, wouldn't they?
February 13th, 2007, 3:15 pm
Liv

Follow Me
Liv wrote:It would really be interesting to see who the local Masonic people are in the city, and their influence. See if there is any connection to government, or big business. Unfortunately, on their websites they don't list first names most of the time.

I know a local mason. He is a maintenance supervisor at the city bus line. Talk about RAW, UNFETTERED POWER!!!
:wink:
February 13th, 2007, 4:19 pm
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.

Return to X