Paranormal Dog in photo

by
Matt

Published on November 5th, 2007, 12:48 pm
Rift: X

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/myfox/pa ... 1.1&sflg=1

Hey it's gotta be real. The "Rocky Mountain Paranormal Society" says it looked genuine.
Attachments
dog.JPG
dog.JPG (64.68 KiB) Viewed 2718 times
November 5th, 2007, 12:48 pm

I SEE IT! It's pretty obvious the mustache is FAKE.

The guys said it all. Whether this can be explained or not there IS indeed evil spirits lurking out there and they are everywhere. Yeah... there are likely some sitting right beside your computer as you are reading this.
Ignore List: Nfidel; Pitbullferlucifer; C. Alice

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

"Why am I such a stupid atheist?" - C. Alice
November 5th, 2007, 2:11 pm
BecauseHeLives

OMG! That is freaking scary... Reminds me of this:
wolf-from-neverending-story.jpg
wolf-from-neverending-story.jpg (2.21 KiB) Viewed 1535 times

Remember the wolf from the Never Ending story?
November 5th, 2007, 7:44 pm
Liv

Follow Me
I'm sorry, I don't understand what's scary about this...? Or paranormal at all?
January 27th, 2008, 4:14 pm
Randall00

Is it normal for weird animals to show up in your photos?
William Killick: You have a raindrop running down your cheek, just like a tear.
January 27th, 2008, 4:29 pm
Liv

Follow Me
Randall00 wrote:I'm sorry, I don't understand what's scary about this...? Or paranormal at all?

The link didn't work for me, This is the clip
[youtube]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dpughPDJ0JQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dpughPDJ0JQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Quite why Satan would occasionally show up in a photo and not to other people is not explained.
Obviously you do not know what a hyperbolic chamber actually is. That's ok. I'm used to you pretending to know what you are talking about BecauseHeLives, 2009 August 16
January 27th, 2008, 6:32 pm
A Person

It's easier for me to believe in some sort of camera or film glitch (maybe a double exposure?) than it is for me to buy into demon canines. Anybody remember all that b.s. about a kid's "ghost" appearing in the film "Three Men and a Baby?" Turned out it was just one of those theater front-lobby displays of a photo of Ted Danson used for a prop.
I suspect this is either something similar or just a prank.

As for the drug-demon dog connection, welll... let's just say I did a variety of recreational drugs in my youth, and while I've never been particularly photogenic on my best day, there are no photos of me from that period that show demonic mammals of any type lurking in the background. There must be different criteria than just what this guy is suggesting or I would have had an entire wolf-pack tailing me everywhere back then.

I mean...come on...I guess it's possible that footage of "Bigfoot" that's been floating around since 1962 is real, but isn't it far more likely it's just some schmuck in a monkey-suit ?

Sorry, I'm a skeptic. For a hundred bucks I'll spend the night in any "haunted" location I'd be asked to. Just give me a blanket, pillow, flashlight, and my .357 and I'll be happy to comply.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. -- Albert Camus

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
-- John Steinbeck
January 27th, 2008, 7:28 pm
The Rain King

any snopes info?
January 27th, 2008, 8:08 pm
Matt

No. the photo isn't on the Internet, this is the best image I can get from the video
demondog.jpg

It doesn't look as much like a dog here. The bottom jaw and nose look to me as if they're infront of the lampshade and the rest of the 'face' behind
The 'nose' looks like a smooth dome - with no nostrils and the jaw might be a glass jug and handle
demongog1.jpg
demongog1.jpg (4.72 KiB) Viewed 1298 times

I think this is just a case of juxaposed itens triggering pareidolia. Unless demons reflect photons in such a way as to focus in a camera lens but not an eye
Obviously you do not know what a hyperbolic chamber actually is. That's ok. I'm used to you pretending to know what you are talking about BecauseHeLives, 2009 August 16
January 27th, 2008, 9:49 pm
A Person

Demons are real. However, whether this is a demon.. who knows? My guess is double exposure.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

January 27th, 2008, 11:19 pm
BecauseHeLives

Out of interest I assembled a pictute out of pansies and a coffee press
demonpansy.jpg
demonpansy.jpg (13.79 KiB) Viewed 1261 times

Blur it up a bit
demonpansy1.jpg
demonpansy1.jpg (6.61 KiB) Viewed 1260 times

Voila - instant demon. Not as effective as the one in the picture, but enough to demonstrate that ordinary objects can trigger pareidolia.
January 28th, 2008, 12:08 pm
A Person

You think that's something, I have a pair'o normal dogs picture right here:

2puppies.gif
2puppies.gif (35.89 KiB) Viewed 1249 times
John Cleese: The audience is too uninformed. I blame the Americans. Nation of obese, violent, pig-ignorant, bible-thumping morons contaminating world culture. That’s why I spend most of my time here in France.. Beautiful isn’t it? Just look at those olive trees.

Interviewer: This is Santa Barbara.
January 28th, 2008, 12:45 pm
Sanjuro
Expert...on everything...

But if you take that photo and apply a gaussian upper-band filter and enhance the G phase - you see the Truth®:
Demonpuppies.jpg
Demonpuppies.jpg (12.19 KiB) Viewed 1243 times
January 28th, 2008, 12:58 pm
A Person

Gozer the Gozarian, good evening. As a duely designated representative of the city, county and state of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest parallel dimension.
John Cleese: The audience is too uninformed. I blame the Americans. Nation of obese, violent, pig-ignorant, bible-thumping morons contaminating world culture. That’s why I spend most of my time here in France.. Beautiful isn’t it? Just look at those olive trees.

January 28th, 2008, 1:26 pm
Sanjuro

BecauseHeLives wrote:Demons are real. However, whether this is a demon.. who knows? My guess is double exposure.

That's bullsheyet. There are no demons.
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you "choose" to respond to it.

SouthernFriedInfidel wrote: If you believe things that are contradicted by the evidence, then you are on a path built on falsehoods.
January 28th, 2008, 1:35 pm
RebelSnake

RebelSnake wrote:
BecauseHeLives wrote:Demons are real. However, whether this is a demon.. who knows? My guess is double exposure.

Sure there is. They are all around you.

January 28th, 2008, 1:37 pm
BecauseHeLives

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; that they are without excuse

See - it's inexcusable not to know that demons are real, you can clearly see them because they are invisible. (except to 400 ASA photographic film with a #2 Demon filter)
January 28th, 2008, 1:41 pm
A Person

BecauseHeLives wrote:
RebelSnake wrote:

Sure there is. They are all around you.

No BS here BHL, if you are seeing things, I encourage you to seek medical assistance immediately.

January 28th, 2008, 1:42 pm
Sanjuro

Anyone who needs proof, I'll invite you to meet my Mother in law.
William Killick: You have a raindrop running down your cheek, just like a tear.
January 28th, 2008, 1:43 pm
Liv

Follow Me
Sanjuro wrote:
No BS here BHL, if you are seeing things, I encourage you to seek medical assistance immediately.

And that's the truth.

SouthernFriedInfidel wrote: If you believe things that are contradicted by the evidence, then you are on a path built on falsehoods.
January 28th, 2008, 1:44 pm
RebelSnake

RebelSnake wrote:
Sanjuro wrote:

And that's the truth.

Just because you continually tell yourself that there are no demons doesn't discount the fact that they do indeed exist. If you believe they don't exist then that's ok with with me but if you want to get into a hissy fit over it... well... you need to get over it and move on.

January 28th, 2008, 2:16 pm
BecauseHeLives

BecauseHeLives wrote:
RebelSnake wrote:
Sanjuro wrote:

And that's the truth.

Just because you continually tell yourself that there are no demons doesn't discount the fact that they do indeed exist. If you believe they don't exist then that's ok with with me but if you want to get into a hissy fit over it... well... you need to get over it and move on.

Hissy fit? I tell ya dude. You can't read people worth a flip, can ya?

January 28th, 2008, 2:29 pm
RebelSnake

I read you like a book the first time you responded to one of my posts.

January 28th, 2008, 2:40 pm
BecauseHeLives

Yup - he read you like the Bible. Skipped through it find the bits he wanted.

All the demon possessed man in the photo needed to do was to find some pigs and a handy cliff and he could have been cured in a snap.

Let's not forget that ghosts and witches are 'real' too. Nothing like burning a witch to warm up a cold winter's day.
January 28th, 2008, 2:53 pm
A Person

BecauseHeLives wrote:

I read you like a book the first time you responded to one of my posts.

Nooo you didn't. You're so far off base you're not even in the ballpark dude.

January 28th, 2008, 2:54 pm
RebelSnake

Return to X