Pentagon Video - Proof a plane hit the Pentagon

by
Published on May 22nd, 2006, 2:26 pm
Rift: X

Open Video In New Window

This is actual video showing what the plane hitting the Pentagon on 9/11 would look like.

To bad it's not real, and the crappy version the government released does nothing to dispel conspiracy theories.
Last edited by Liv on April 27th, 2007, 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
May 22nd, 2006, 2:26 pm

Question for Christians:

After September 11, I listened to a lot of news reports, and a lot of people giving their opinions of what should be done in response to the attacks. But in all that time, I don't recall anyone saying "turn the other cheek."

Even our President, who famously said that his favorite philosopher was Jesus, completely failed (IIRC) to mention this famous utterance by Jesus as a possible option. So I'm wondering... didn't this supposedly central tenet of Christianity seriously occur to anyone? Could we get a Bible reference where Jesus offered some wisdom along the lines of "when someone hits you hard, you've gotta kick them harder, in the balls"?

Just wondering.
August 26th, 2006, 7:15 pm
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.
SouthernFriedInfidel wrote:Question for Christians:

After September 11, I listened to a lot of news reports, and a lot of people giving their opinions of what should be done in response to the attacks. But in all that time, I don't recall anyone saying "turn the other cheek."

Even our President, who famously said that his favorite philosopher was Jesus, completely failed (IIRC) to mention this famous utterance by Jesus as a possible option. So I'm wondering... didn't this supposedly central tenet of Christianity seriously occur to anyone? Could we get a Bible reference where Jesus offered some wisdom along the lines of "when someone hits you hard, you've gotta kick them harder, in the balls"?

Just wondering.

That's actually a very good question and its one that I, personally, don't have a really good answer. I think it might better be characterized as if somebody does something to you then turn the other cheek but if they do it to others it is your duty to defend them. That's the best response I have by thinking about it for 30 seconds. :)
August 26th, 2006, 8:15 pm
Jovick

Jovick wrote:That's actually a very good question and its one that I, personally, don't have a really good answer. I think it might better be characterized as if somebody does something to you then turn the other cheek but if they do it to others it is your duty to defend them. That's the best response I have by thinking about it for 30 seconds. :)

Thanx. I think I might try doing a search. If you ever see something on this line of thought, please let me know.

L8er!
August 26th, 2006, 9:39 pm
SouthernFriedInfidel

You know I got alot of guff from Ed Cone on this video for even suggesting a plane didn't hit the Pentagon.... but you know I stumbled upon a couple of interesting articles that support the whole conspiracy theory. More to the point it supports the planes that hit the World Trade Center building in-fact had missiles mounted to them. All is well, and I wouldn't even point to them, but it did come from Ed's old employer Wired:

Boeing Converts 737 Into Bomber
SEATTLE -- Picture the Boeing 737 -- the small, stocky jetliner that's the workhorse of hundreds of airlines around the world. Now picture the 737 with missiles slung under its wings and a bomb bay in its belly.
April 27th, 2007, 4:26 pm
Liv

Follow Me
Liv wrote:You know I got alot of guff from Ed Cone on this video for even suggesting a plane didn't hit the Pentagon.... but you know I stumbled upon a couple of interesting articles that support the whole conspiracy theory. More to the point it supports the planes that hit the World Trade Center building in-fact had missiles mounted to them. All is well, and I wouldn't even point to them, but it did come from Ed's old employer Wired:

This video is a fake, but all the videos of the planes flying into the WTC weren't fake.
April 28th, 2007, 2:27 pm
Questioner

ok - firstly -

Pentagon - Where are the wing marks where the wings from the plane smashed into it? Why were agents ALL over the scene picking up bits of 'rubbish' and 'shrapenal' from the plane without first marking them out with markers and taking pictures?

World Trade Centres - Why are there small explosions as the building begins to crumble? Why did Building No. 7 mysteriously collapse in the same exact style as a demolition? Why were the planes described by countless on-lookers as military looking planes?!

Of course this video is a 'FAKE' - its a RECONSTRUCTION..do you understand that word?
January 9th, 2008, 8:19 pm
JustSomeDude

Why did Lost's Oceanic flight mysteriously disappear about the same time as 9/11?
William Killick: You have a raindrop running down your cheek, just like a tear.
January 10th, 2008, 7:38 am
Liv

Follow Me
Where are all the people on the airliners that "didn't" crash into the WTC or the pentagon????
January 10th, 2008, 9:30 am
Questioner

Questioner wrote:Where are all the people on the airliners that "didn't" crash into the WTC or the pentagon????

Um... on the island on Lost. DUH!!! :)
January 10th, 2008, 9:33 am
Liv

Follow Me
Questioner wrote:Where are all the people on the airliners that "didn't" crash into the WTC or the pentagon????

I'd heard that quetion asked about the folks on the flight that did/didn't crash in PA and don't know what Alex Jones' answer is but I'd guess some would say they're in one of those facilities run by FEMA or ICE.
The Rapture already happened. All the good Christians are gone. We're stuck with the rejects.

"Why would anyone pray in private where no one can see you?"- BHL
January 10th, 2008, 9:37 am
C. Alice

Or honestly, as hard as it is to believe, there are those that consider the deaths of those people, collateral damage, and that ultimately even though the attacks were orchestrated by the US, they will lead to more saved lives then the one's they murdered in those planes in some gas chamber somewhere.
January 10th, 2008, 9:47 am
Liv

Follow Me
Liv wrote:Or honestly, as hard as it is to believe, there are those that consider the deaths of those people, collateral damage, and that ultimately even though the attacks were orchestrated by the US, they will lead to more saved lives then the one's they murdered in those planes in some gas chamber somewhere.

Gosh, Liv, we can hear talk like that all the time. All we need do is go visit the local psych ward for the truly insane. :D
January 10th, 2008, 10:22 am
Questioner

Yes, but there are real "governement" plans that have been declassified that suggested as a probable course of action to kill Americans in order to save the lives of many more. I don't get why it's such a big jump for people to believe their own govermnet would be sinister enough to kill their citizens. Hell, look at Katrina (which we're currently talking about elsewhere)... Hitler, Saddam, etc.... Is George Bush really so lovably good we don't believe he's capable of it?
January 10th, 2008, 10:41 am
Liv

Follow Me
Liv wrote:Yes, but there are real "governement" plans that have been declassified that suggested as a probable course of action to kill Americans in order to save the lives of many more. I don't get why it's such a big jump for people to believe their own govermnet would be sinister enough to kill their citizens. Hell, look at Katrina (which we're currently talking about elsewhere)... Hitler, Saddam, etc.... Is George Bush really so lovably good we don't believe he's capable of it?

I have a hard time imagining any atrocity of which George W. Bush is not capable--if it benefits his ego or his family's pocketbook.
January 11th, 2008, 5:29 pm
Questioner

I mean we're basically talking about collateral damage, and if such conspiracies such as Bush blowing up the trade center, or the Pentagon are true, then it's nothing more then a pre-emptive strike, whereby the collateral damage in order establish the conflict requires deaths of our own people.

In the eyes of George Bush (assuming such a conspiracy is true), he sees the fact that 5-10,000 casualties is a small price to pay for Saddam Hussein's WMDs which could wipe out millions of people.

Let's do the math :

Bush's mind: 1,000,000 Nuclear Deaths - 10,000 (collateral damage deaths) = Saving the lives of 990,000 people.

Which equals Bush as the savior of mankind, jesus on earth, all praise him.. yada, yada, yada...
January 11th, 2008, 6:50 pm
Liv

Follow Me
Liv wrote:I mean we're basically talking about collateral damage, and if such conspiracies such as Bush blowing up the trade center, or the Pentagon are true, then it's nothing more then a pre-emptive strike, whereby the collateral damage in order establish the conflict requires deaths of our own people.

In the eyes of George Bush (assuming such a conspiracy is true), he sees the fact that 5-10,000 casualties is a small price to pay for Saddam Hussein's WMDs which could wipe out millions of people.

Let's do the math :

Bush's mind: 1,000,000 Nuclear Deaths - 10,000 (collateral damage deaths) = Saving the lives of 990,000 people.

Which equals Bush as the savior of mankind, jesus on earth, all praise him.. yada, yada, yada...

That is what you call paranoid schizophrenia. Their crazy world perception is quite logical, if you accept the first, erroneous belief--such as Saddam had WMD. Which of course, had been pretty much disproven by the UN investigators. However, I don't give Bush credit for being that decent. I think what he actually saw was the following formula:

Mom's family business (military-industrial complex) + Dad's family business (Oil) + open-ended war = unbelievable riches, power and wealth for me and my family. Wow! Ain't it great to be commanderr in chief!!!
January 12th, 2008, 7:16 am
Questioner

pentagon.swf [ 2.98 MiB | Viewed 1292 times ]

January 25th, 2008, 9:03 pm
Liv

Follow Me
It's sort of remarkable, how people can change their views on something like 9/11, to this extent.
April 3rd, 2008, 7:11 am
SouthernFriedInfidel

Oh my, the hypocrisy of it all!!

So the "attack on America" line can be used to wrongly justify the country going after Iraq, but can't be used to rightly justify helping victims?

I would be laughing if it wasn't so sad.

no wait... I'm laughing.
John Cleese: The audience is too uninformed. I blame the Americans. Nation of obese, violent, pig-ignorant, bible-thumping morons contaminating world culture. That’s why I spend most of my time here in France.. Beautiful isn’t it? Just look at those olive trees.

Interviewer: This is Santa Barbara.
April 3rd, 2008, 1:09 pm
Sanjuro
Expert...on everything...

Laughing in a macabre sort of way, I expect? :wink:
April 3rd, 2008, 1:19 pm
SouthernFriedInfidel

SouthernFriedInfidel wrote:Laughing in a macabre sort of way, I expect? :wink:

In the Coen brothers sense of the word sir...
John Cleese: The audience is too uninformed. I blame the Americans. Nation of obese, violent, pig-ignorant, bible-thumping morons contaminating world culture. That’s why I spend most of my time here in France.. Beautiful isn’t it? Just look at those olive trees.

Interviewer: This is Santa Barbara.
April 3rd, 2008, 1:27 pm
Sanjuro
Expert...on everything...

I'm thinking Tom Hanks in "Ladykillers" :mrgreen:
April 3rd, 2008, 1:47 pm
SouthernFriedInfidel

if this is actual footage then why is the landing gear down on the airplane. if you were to view this scene from another angle you find that there was not even as much as a single divet or scuff in the grass at the point of entry/explosion. dont kid yourself and above all dont kid others. the truth will eventually come to light.
September 14th, 2008, 2:49 pm
daylin

Return to X