Ray Stanz had sex with a bottle of Belvedere

by Expert...on everything...
Published on November 16th, 2008, 9:22 pm
Rift: X

I had no idea where to post this. Ever wonder what would happen if Ray Stanz had sex with a bottle of Belvedere Vodka?

This is your answer, and this is brilliant...

http://crystalheadvodka.com/

crystalhead1.jpg

I will certainly be picking one up if I can find it. I reeealy hope its not too expensive.
John Cleese: The audience is too uninformed. I blame the Americans. Nation of obese, violent, pig-ignorant, bible-thumping morons contaminating world culture. That’s why I spend most of my time here in France.. Beautiful isn’t it? Just look at those olive trees.

Interviewer: This is Santa Barbara.
November 16th, 2008, 9:22 pm

I thought this was some sort of elaborate joke when they were talking about "filtering it over diamonds" but I found it and several articles about it including the following:

"I saw the video of Dan Aykyroyd talking about Crystal Head vodka a week or so ago but I wasn't sure it was a real thing but turns out it is Aykroyd's newest venture in the world of liquor. Aykroyd's wines are currently the top selling celebrity brand in Canada and he recently announced they would be available in the U.S.

The selling point for Crystal Head vodka is is that it is quadrupled distilled and filtered three times through charcoal followed by triple filtration over Herkimer crystals. It also comes in that nifty skull bottle designed by John Alexander and manufactured by master artisans in Milano's Bruni Glass Company. The Infinium Spirits division of Wilson Daniels is marketing Crystal Head Vodka in the U.S. and it will be available initially in California, Texas, Nevada, Louisiana and Florida. It retails for $49.95."

It really is real...
November 17th, 2008, 3:37 am
baerlondark

Hmmm.. I see a new bottle of Vodka in my future! :dance:
John Cleese: The audience is too uninformed. I blame the Americans. Nation of obese, violent, pig-ignorant, bible-thumping morons contaminating world culture. That’s why I spend most of my time here in France.. Beautiful isn’t it? Just look at those olive trees.

Interviewer: This is Santa Barbara.
November 17th, 2008, 1:12 pm
Sanjuro
Expert...on everything...

Return to X