Abortion in North Carolina

by
Karma Singh

Published on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:33 pm
Rift: NEWS

Questioner wrote:Perhaps I'll send his little site into the State Attorney General. I suspect making false medical claims is as illegal in his state as it is in mine. If he is hawking his little "device" as a medical device, I believe he should also provide his evidence that he has had it legally tested by the FDA, which regulates all medical devices.

Questioner,
do please learn to READ. The Harmony Technology has no similarity in any way, shape or form to any sort of medical device or technique.

A Person wrote:His 'State' is Delusion, right next to Fantasy Island.

His company is located in 127 St. Paul's Close, Ealing, London, W5 3JY UK.

I followed up one of his testimonials, Claire Muzal. She tried the product for several weeks - including a meeting in Germany with the technical 'inventor' Joachim Wagner - before going to an orthopedic surgeon and a neurologist.

Karma accused her of not using the product properly. Of course. Failures never count.

Hmmmmmm interesting A Person,
you're obviously relying upon laziness to get away with this bare faced lie, i.e. you hope that no-one will take the trouble to actually look up the facts. These are:
This is not a testimonial but someone who insisted upon using the devices in a completely inapproriate way and, when told to correct her usage to one which would work instead of the one which she'd thought out for herself, refused to do so, returned the devices and received a full refund of her payment. She has, so far as we know, never been to Germany and has certainly not met Joachim here.

I would say that that is the testimonial bit - the proof that the six month right of return is real; something which could only be offered if the Harmony Technology actually does work and returns are extremely rare, a presumption borne out by statistics: 33,176 units sold, 134 returned and refunded under the satisfaction guarantee. This is a statistic that we are justifiable proud of.
Karma Singh

Karma Singh wrote:If you actually READ the site, you will find them. They're not hidden
I can't see any, perhaps it would have taken less effort to repost them than to make the post you did.

Karma Singh wrote:Why don't you try reading the book before you express judegements about what is in it?

"Just try my ****, you won't know if you don't try it" The cry of Snake Oil salesmen throughout the ages. No, I am not going to send you money. I have a very good sampling of your writing ability and content, and can confidently categorize you as a scam artiste misusing scientific terms that you do not understand to give your product a veneer of authenticity

Karma Singe wrote:There are two ways of grasping the Quantum Fields - analytically and synergetically.

Analytically, I haven't a clue; I've never gotten into serious mathematics.

Synergetically, I know what's what but here one deals with the whole thing and does not try to divide it into constituent parts as though they were separate things.

The Quantum Fields do not work through their "constituent parts" but alone through the synthesis of those "parts". The Quantum Fields establish perfect conditions for the transmission of information: They are not that information, their function and purpose is to both transmit and to preserve the information given into it.

In a very simple example, the information registered into the Quantum Fields relating to the structure of your liver is the entire "programme" required by your body being to create and to maintain your liver. If nothing ever happens to distort or perturb this information then the only possible thing is a perfectly functioning liver. Mankind, however, has developed certain "bad habits" like holding on to anger, i.e. attempting to change the past instead of letting it go. This information will also be registered into the Quantum Fields and, because its' frequency structure is specifically dissonant to the "liver programme" it will cause malfunction and malformation of the liver.

What the Harmony evolution then does is to take this jumbled up information and to re-sort it.

The Harmony evolution separates the genuine "liver programme information" from the "anger information". Because your natural body being resonance is with the genuine "liver programme" it takes up that information and just ignores the other.

Over time, because the "anger information" is no longer being fed back to you, you will give up the habit of being angry, i.e. trying to change the past, and will, instead, enjoy the present.
This is one of the reasons why almost all Harmony evolution users report being able to think more clearly and accurately.

This is meaningless, perhaps you should try the Harmony chip to help you to think and write more clearly and accurately.

Karma Singe wrote:When you drive your vehicle around a corner, each wheel "does its own thing", i.e. they don't work together - they don't inform each other about what is going on. This is actually what causes a vehicle to "wobble" when cornering.

By ordering the entire informational structure of the vehicle, all the wheels become a single coherent system. This is why one has the feeling that a "chipped" vehicle goes around a corner "like it's on rails!" Instead of each wheel operating in isolation, the whole vehicle becomes a single, coherent informational structure. The elimination of the conflict situation whereby each wheel is, literally, going in a different direction eliminates a great deal of tyre wear as the wheels are no longer constantly being pulled back into line by the chassis.
:roll:
A Person

Karma Singh wrote:Further, I think it reasonable to ask, "since when have you been an expert on cancer? What is your training? What is your experience with it? Can you explain how it is formed?

A reasonable question, however I am not the one selling the magic cancer healing, tire wear reducing, cell phone enhancing, water molecue purifying chip. You should answer those questions yourself. Your bio is conspicuously absent on your website.

What is your expertise on cancer?
What are your qualifications to diagnose and treat cancer?
What training and education do you possess?

Karma Singh wrote:This is not a testimonial

She was a testimonial on your site (the wayback machine is a useful tool)
Karma Singh wrote:She has, so far as we know, never been to Germany and has certainly not met Joachim here
My error. She had a video conference. She claims to have followed the instructions before and after your meeting. But surely a device that can be stuck to the steering column of you car and prevent the tires from wearing, the wheels falling off and the radio to sound better, should be able to access the information programmed into the quantum fields to work out what was needed?

Karma Singh wrote:I read in detail his conditions and his website relating to it. The "conditions" are such that he can change them at will if the test looks as though it might be successful!

Liar
JREF wrote:5. After an agreement is reached on the protocol, no part of the testing procedure may be changed in any way without the further agreement – in writing – of all parties concerned. JR may or may not be present at some preliminary or some formal tests, but he will not interact with the materials used, nor with the protocol, unless specifically requested to do so by the applicant.

Karma Singh wrote:The Harmony Technology has no similarity in any way, shape or form to any sort of medical device or technique.
That at least is honest.
A Person

Every single 15 minutes an innocent child is aborted in North Carolina.
Every hour: 4
Every Day: 93
Every Week: 652
Every Month: 2,825
Every Year: 33,900
BecauseHeLives

BecauseHeLives wrote:Every single 15 minutes an innocent child is aborted in North Carolina.

And???

Another meaningless statistic is that Americans spend as much on chewing gum each year as they do on a presidential election.

Do you have anything meaningful to say?
What, if anything, do you seek to impart by simply repeating this same table?
Is this, perhaps, a simple challenge to note that the "statistics" are mathematical nonsense? (Try using simple arithmatic and you'll see)

Do tell!

Blessed be

Karma Singh
Karma Singh

A Person wrote:
Karma Singh wrote:Further, I think it reasonable to ask, "since when have you been an expert on cancer? What is your training? What is your experience with it? Can you explain how it is formed?

A reasonable question, however I am not the one selling the magic cancer healing, tire wear reducing, cell phone enhancing, water molecue purifying chip. You should answer those questions yourself. Your bio is conspicuously absent on your website.

Sorry, I can't answer this question. It is YOU who is claiming such superior, all inclusive knowledge that you know everything there is to know about cancer and have, therefore, no need to read my book about it (or even have any idea what is in it) to "know" that it is wrong! Just where have you gained your "vastly superior" knowledge?

Blessed be

Karma Singh

A Person wrote:
Karma Singh wrote:This is not a testimonial

She was a testimonial on your site (the wayback machine is a useful tool)
Karma Singh wrote:She has, so far as we know, never been to Germany and has certainly not met Joachim here
My error. She had a video conference. She claims to have followed the instructions before and after your meeting. But surely a device that can be stuck to the steering column of you car and prevent the tires from wearing, the wheels falling off and the radio to sound better, should be able to access the information programmed into the quantum fields to work out what was needed?

One of your very, very many errors my Dear (more of that in a minute).

Unlike you, I do have access to the Harmony United database and admin. There has never, ever been a mention of her. One moment's cogent thought will clearly show that your assertion is nonsense: Who would put a "failure" through refusal to use the product as directed upon their website as a testimonial? Really, if you can't find anything better to do than to write irrelevancies in this forum, at least switch your brain on first.

There was a video conference planned (not specifically with her but with a group of distributors in S. Carolina). Due to poor quality transmission on the telephone hook-up, the technician could not get it to work so it never actually happened. I was actually in the room and was able to substitute for Joachim as well as doing my own stuff. Claire did not stay when it became clear that the video hook-up with Germany was not going to work.

Two days later, she had a scheduled consultation with me. It was then that the reason for her lack of progress became clear; she had decided that she knew much better than we how to use the Harmony devices to resolve her problem, had been using the devices in a way which could never have released Parkinson's but, when asked to correct to the way in which we know, from experience, does work, decided, instead, to keep her illness and reclaim her payment. That is the end of that story.

A steering wheel does not have any relevance to Parkinson's, A Person!

Blessed be

Karma Singh

A Person wrote:
Karma Singh wrote:
I read in detail his conditions and his website relating to it. The "conditions" are such that he can change them at will if the test looks as though it might be successful!

Liar
JREF wrote:5. After an agreement is reached on the protocol, no part of the testing procedure may be changed in any way without the further agreement – in writing – of all parties concerned. JR may or may not be present at some preliminary or some formal tests, but he will not interact with the materials used, nor with the protocol, unless specifically requested to do so by the applicant.

Karma Singh wrote:The Harmony Technology has no similarity in any way, shape or form to any sort of medical device or technique.
A Person wrote:That at least is honest.

Yes, you like quoting things out of context don't you?

When one looks at ALL of the conditions, however, one sees that Mr. Randi has the unchallengable right to veto anything which might lead to a successful test. Further, the website attached to this fraudulent challenge makes it perfectly clear that the whole intent is to avoid, at all costs, anything resembling an impartial study and is, in fact, nothing other than advertisement for Mr. Randi.

Thank you for your compliment. Now why don't you try it yourself. If, as you confirm, accepting reality is honest, what's your problem with doing so?

There now follows an excercise for the student:

Using deductive logic alone, based upon all that you have seen on the Harmony Technology websites and without discussion of the way in which it is stated that the technology functions nor any of the testimonials, show that the probability that the technology functions as claimed is so high that the assumption of function as claimed is virtually incontrovertible.

This is not difficult; you just have to NOTICE what you're looking at.

A pass mark is required to go on to the next level of happiness.

Results will be published here tomorrow.

Blessed be

Karma Singh
Karma Singh

Karma Singh wrote:Do you have anything meaningful to say?
Karma Singh

I'm the only one in this thread that IS saying anything meaningful. You are simply spewing out a bunch of nonsenical garbage that is totally off topic anyway. Perhaps you can expound on why murder of so many innocent babies is being swept under the rug every day. How many have you killed in your lifetime?
BecauseHeLives

Jay wrote:What people decide to do with their bodies and lives is their bussiness. Who are we to tell someone what they can and can't do. Let God be the final judge of what happens to them. I don't think that giving babies up for adoption is always good either. What about the many children who go unadopted. What about the many children abused in foster homes. Take that into consideration too. You speak about adoption like it's all smiles.

So If I decide to kill you or someone else even, , That should be OK huh??? Afterall I'll have to answer to God right?
matman

BecauseHeLives wrote:
Karma Singh wrote:Do you have anything meaningful to say?
Karma Singh

I'm the only one in this thread that IS saying anything meaningful. You are simply spewing out a bunch of nonsenical garbage that is totally off topic anyway. Perhaps you can expound on why murder of so many innocent babies is being swept under the rug every day. How many have you killed in your lifetime?

See, that's the thing. It meant something the FIRST time. The second time, maybe it was a subtle reminder. The third time on, it was just parroting and annoying. If you want to steer the conversation back to the topic, there are better ways than spamming with *the same post* over and over and over again. Any shock value has been lost long, long ago. Otherwise, this thread wouldn't have been left idle for a year. I don't know, maybe if you repost it again IN BOLD LETTERS WITH MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!

I agree that this nonsense that Karma, AP, and ?er have been going on about is useless, but that doesn't mean that I go back and post my own post that people obviously don't care about repeatedly. The fact that they're so far off-topic that we don't have any idea what they're arguing about means that nobody cares anymore about what you originally posted. *edit*Maybe their discussion should have been separated into a different thread long ago. That's not my decision to make.*edit* And reposting your stuff sure as hell isn't going to change that simple fact. It's just going to get people pissed off at you and make them turn off to what you're posting even more.

Summary: Just drop it and try again with something else.

And for the record, I don't like abortions, either, and would prefer that people be educated beforehand on proper methods of preventing the pregnancies in the first place. However, I would rather see this procedure that I don't like performed than see unwanted pregnancies end in unsafe back-alley abortions that can potentially harm or kill the woman.
HOPOMaster

BecauseHeLives wrote:Every single 15 minutes an innocent child is aborted in North Carolina.

This is JUST in NORTH CAROLINA. The reason for the vast majority of these abortions were for birth control or other me-centered reasons.

If just the people in North Carolina would choose not to abort their babies I suspect it would single handedly solve the issue of parents across the USA looking for babies to adopt.

If you are thinking about abortion think first about giving up your child to adoption. Do the right thing.
YOU MUST READ
For those of you who are thinking about aborting your child. think about your life. Dont do to your child what your parents did not do to you. If you dont you would think life is okay but that abortion will always pop up and soon you'll start thinking of how old your child would have been and what you would have named her if you had not aborted her/him. I encourage you to believe on God and keep that baby. Youll think your parents will hate you for getting pregnant. I dont think you want to see them when they find out you killed your own daughter/son.
[email protected]

Dooood.... this here is your calling.... You so need to make bumper stickers with this on it:

Dont do to your child what your parents did not do to you.

I'd buy one.
Liv

Every single 15 minutes an innocent child is aborted in North Carolina.

This is JUST in NORTH CAROLINA. The reason for the vast majority of these abortions were as birth control or other me-centered reasons.

If just the people in North Carolina would choose not to abort their babies I suspect it would single handedly solve the issue of parents across the USA looking for babies to adopt.

If you are thinking about abortion think first about giving up your child to adoption. Do the right and least selfish thing - for you and the baby.

Our adoption was final this week.
BecauseHeLives

"The lives of women are secondary": in Nicaragua there is a total ban on abortion. Women and girls are denied treatments for cancer, malaria, pregnancy complications, HIV, etc that may harm their fetus. Rape victims must carry pregnancies to term. Ban disproportionately affects the poor.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: BHL's ideal world: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8171047.stm

Congrats on the adoption BTW.
Sanjuro
Expert...on everything...

Abortion because of the "health" of the woman is just an excuse to get an abortion. A woman could say I want an abortion because I won't get enough rest at night and it would be considered a health issue. :cry:

Congrats on the adoption BTW.

Thanks!
BecauseHeLives

BecauseHeLives wrote:Abortion because of the "health" of the woman is just an excuse to get an abortion. A woman could say I want an abortion because I won't get enough rest at night and it would be considered a health issue.

From the Tiller murder thread:

BecauseHeLives wrote:If it is truly a choice between the life of the mother and the life of the child then the mother is who should be saved.
SouthernFriedInfidel

Location: 5th circle of hell -- actually not very crowded at the moment.
SouthernFriedInfidel wrote:
BecauseHeLives wrote:Abortion because of the "health" of the woman is just an excuse to get an abortion. A woman could say I want an abortion because I won't get enough rest at night and it would be considered a health issue.

From the Tiller murder thread:

BecauseHeLives wrote:If it is truly a choice between the life of the mother and the life of the child then the mother is who should be saved.

You are confusing the "health" of the mother with the "life" of the mother. Although I'll admit that somebody that is dead is likely in poor health they are different terms and are used differently in the abortion realm.
BecauseHeLives

Return to NEWS